Too much treatment and order? threading?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Layla-Louise

Reaction score
Hi i had a lady who wants to come in for leg waxing/bikini which is fine because ill do that first
Eyelash tinting, face threading and a deep cleansing facial with extractions....

orginally she was booked seperately for threading, waxing and tinting and the facial was on its on the saturday but cos her dad is ill she wanted to do as much as she can on oneday and wondered if i could do it all. I didnt want to turn her away but i was worried it might be too much for her skin i'd normally do hair removal and tinting after a facial but ad im quite new to threading and with the extractions was concerened it would be to greasy for the cotton thread to glide over the skin and wont work as well even if i did apply a pre treatment preparation cream. which does seem pointless removing that after a facial but if thats easier for myclient and means i get more treatments done then ill do it but was worried her skin might be too sensitive what do you think seperate days or i can do it all if shes prepared to stay a few hours with me 4 pampering?
thanks salon geek

Or simply just wanted to know whether it was safe to thread after a facial please?

Hi I would not do facial threading the same day as a facial. Threading produces an abrasion effect so I certainly would not combine it.:hug:

Always do the hurty stuff first and end with the relaxing stuff. However, I wouldn't apply product to a just waxed/threaded area. xxx

yeah thats why i'd normally do it after you can do the painful things before because then your gonna be applting products with facials and doing threading after i dnt think would be a good idea either might have 2 seperate it on different dayz

I have always done threading after removing the facial mask and have had no problems whatsoever. A full face threading typically includes brows, lips, chin and side(sometimes forehead). Eyebrows and upperlips are relatively safe to do.In the end You are the best judge basing it on the skin condition.

Latest posts

Back