Tooth Gems - can you use nail gems??

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
my sister tried to put a tooth jem on, she used a flat stone and nail glue, she glued her mouth together and her tounge to her teeth! LOL It was so funny, quietest she's ever been! Must get her to do it again!:lol:

luckybird21 said:
my sister tried to put a tooth jem on, she used a flat stone and nail glue, she glued her mouth together and her tounge to her teeth! LOL It was so funny, quietest she's ever been! Must get her to do it again!:lol:
That's rough but it did make me laugh ;)

Don't know if any of you have seen them but last time i looked claires accessories did a similar kit which you could practice with and see if you like it... I also know that international in Leeds do them for a fairly cheap price...
Hope this has helped..

Let me know how you get on....

I am quite lucky as I have the opportunity to train with tooth fairy as enrichment at college... if anybody wants more info i could try and get some for you...

I am trained by Smilegems and all i can say is Please do not put nail glue in to your mouth.

Nail gems i.e Rhinestones have been applied by on the tooth by nail techs and hairdressers in the past and as they are not designed for teeth they come off and leave the back of the gem on the tooth that is a silvery grey colour which is very hard to remove,

Instead of buying a kit i would try and find a salon that are trained in applying tooth gems and then it coud last up to a year if looked after ,,,,it is not as easy as it sounds to apply to your own tooth.

Remember you get what you pay for.......

I use the normal nail gems with nail glue. With normal eating & brushing they last for about 5 days. I just dry my teeth, glue them on and sit in front of the fan to get it dry.

lancslass said:
then it coud last up to a year if looked after ,,,,it is not as easy as it sounds to apply to your own tooth.

Sounds like building cement is used lol.I didnt think they would last that long.

Latest posts

Back