Tooth whitening court action

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

beautyxperts

Reaction score
Just thought I'd share this article because it seems that some therapists STILL want to offer teeth whitening even though on numerous occasions geeks along with other posts have headed warning about it being illegal to do so and not to believe the companies selling it.
Preston based woman guilty of offering illegal tooth whitening

In regards to teeth whitening as the GDC states all teeth touching treatments are forms of dentistry and need to be covered by dentists or dental practionners would teeth gems also be illegal.

In regards to teeth whitening as the GDC states all teeth touching treatments are forms of dentistry and need to be covered by dentists or dental practionners would teeth gems also be illegal.

Possibly - I haven't seen tooth fairy gems for years, must be 8/9 years! But yes touching the teeth is a no go for non dental pros, maybe check your insurance for this?

Anyone who doesn't do the research then continues to go ahead with teeth whitening is mad!

Vic x

Sent from my SM-N910F using SalonGeek mobile app

My aunt is offering teeth whitening as a training course for beauticians ! 🙈 I don't know what to do, I have no idea what to even say, it's embarrassing.

My aunt is offering teeth whitening as a training course for beauticians ! 🙈 I don't know what to do, I have no idea what to even say, it's embarrassing.

I can appreciate your dilemma I would not say anything and leave postings of practionners who have been given high amounts of fines for illegal practicing. Actions speak louder than words and by telling her your words may fall on deaf ears or she worse yet accuse you of jealousy.

I can appreciate your dilemma I would not say anything and leave postings of practionners who have been given high amounts of fines for illegal practicing. Actions speak louder than words and by telling her your words may fall on deaf ears or she worse yet accuse you of jealousy.

Thanks for advice :)) I know, that's what I'd be afraid of her arguing back, she very erm boisterous to say least. I'll just have 2, it's annoying when trying to educate someone who thinks they know best 😔 x

Latest posts

Back