Top Colours

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Amz85

Reaction score
Hi Geeks

I am just getting going mobile again after some time out and want to build my collection on nail polishes, I think I am going to go with OPI as they seem to be gorgeous colours and you all recommend them.

So my question is...which colours should I buy!! There is so many I cant possible afford them all! What have been your most popular colours??

Thanks
Amz

There have been a couple of questions like this recently about OPI colours. You can go onto the Lena White website where you can look at all the colours yourself or if you use the search button at the top right hand side of this screen and search OPI colours you should get a lot of information you need. :)

there is so much to choose from and i love them all!
i'm building up my collection too and just started with a few basics, red, bright pink, light purple, orange/coral
i always end up buying new opi colours everytime i go to capital but all my clients want french at the moment!!
my advice would be not to buy too many all at once because you'll find that you dont need them all
if you've got a smaller collection its easier for clients to choose from as well
x

Hi,

What I did when choosing my colour range was to choose for eg 1 bright red, deep red, shimmery red, matt red and did this for all the other colours. Ive gone so many times and bought new colours and found that they are very similar to others that I've already got, so dont go off buying a massive collection, as opi have alot of colours that are similar in shade! I also agree with Michelle....a larger collection makes the decision much more difficult to choose from when you have 20+ reds to choose from!

hth x x

Latest posts

Back