Top of glue broke clean off AGAIN

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm just a bit disappointed at the response from WOW factor.

Even if it doesn't happen to everyone, it happens to quite a few people and that should be enough for them to address the issue.

I have been loyal to Flirties, have spent a lot of money with them and have often recommended them on here.

They have completely dismissed my complaints and have never acknowledged to me there is a problem. And yet other people have had replacement glue sent out or, at least, replacement lids.

I think they way a company treats it's customers is very important.

I don't mind if there is a problem with a product, AS LONG AS THE COMPANY DEALS WITH IT IN A WAY THAT SHOWS THEY VALUE THEIR CUSTOMERS.

Wow Factor don't seem at all bothered so I, for one, won't be using them again.

Seems to me that people are making too much out of this and I am not 100% certain that their reasons are genuine:rolleyes:.

I for one have used Flirties glue since it came out. When I am near the end of the bottle, I even store my pot upside down to get the last drop out of it - still I have never yet snapped a lid! I get through umpteen bottles of the stuff.

There are 2 parts to the lid and even if you snapped part of the nozzle off, you should be able to put the other lid on and still keep the glue. I don't see any reason why you would throw a bottle away because the nozzle had broken. You could still use the glue by pouring a bit out onto your jade stone - you would just need to be careful not to pour too much out!

Given the 100's of therapists who use this glue and don't have problems, what do you expect Wow to do?

I am more inclined to think that some people are being heavy handed when trying to open it once it has stuck and that perhaps they need to be a bit more careful when using it.

Seems to me that people are making too much out of this and I am not 100% certain that their reasons are genuine:rolleyes:.

I for one have used Flirties glue since it came out. When I am near the end of the bottle, I even store my pot upside down to get the last drop out of it - still I have never yet snapped a lid! I get through umpteen bottles of the stuff.

There are 2 parts to the lid and even if you snapped part of the nozzle off, you should be able to put the other lid on and still keep the glue. I don't see any reason why you would throw a bottle away because the nozzle had broken. You could still use the glue by pouring a bit out onto your jade stone - you would just need to be careful not to pour too much out!

Given the 100's of therapists who use this glue and don't have problems, what do you expect Wow to do?

I am more inclined to think that some people are being heavy handed when trying to open it once it has stuck and that perhaps they need to be a bit more careful when using it.

I actually take great offense to what youve said, I have always been 100% genuine in my posts, I have absolutely no reason to be detrimental towards WOW factor or flirties glue, I am definately NOT heavy handed, when the lid snaps off, which it has on EVERY bottle Iv used, I am not a part time lasher, I lash all day every day and am very reputable, when the lids snaps off, I do pour out from opening the main bottle lid, its just unfortunate that you cant keep the glue fresh as there is a whole in the nozzle where the nozzle has snapped!!!!

Now I appreciate not everybody on this site has genuine reasons for complaining, but I for one am certainly extremely genuine. I have complained to WOW and I would have liked them to at least be sympathetic, however, they werent and "this" is the issue I have.

I really am quite cross to be made out to sound like I am not genuine, seeing as Im assuming I am one of the ones you are referring to, as I started the post.

Iv just had a look at your profile, it appears that you are a trainer for Flirties!!

Last edited:
I have been watching this thread and am not sure what anyone can do here. Contacting the company is the only thing that can be done really and I would definitely not continue using a product I wasn't happy with.

I save my bottles from my remover just in case I have a problem but haven't so far but I don't use as much as some of you do.

I am going to close this thread now as I think it has run it's course and nothing said on here is going to make any difference to the bottles in question.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back