Top wants for christmas

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Lellipop

Lelli Loo Loo
Reaction score
With christmas just weeks away I was just wondering what was on the kiddies lists for this year ???
My son wants a dareway and an electric guitar ( Is that all :eek: )
My daughter is past the toy stage

But these dareaways are meant to be a top seller for this year.

mine want EVERYTHING they see on tv....thing is i can get Tayla (5) and Amber (7) anything but Ria (11) is harder cos she don't do toys anymore....last year i felt sorry for her cos the others pile had big toys and Pressie's and Ria's pile looked pants...but cost twice as much....cd's, DVDs, jewelry etc....might get her a beanbag this year for her room...thats big eh !!!.lol xx

He wants a telly and dvd a nintendo ds,a snooker table and he's four !!!!!!!!!

I want £700.00 to do my masters donations payable at ..........................

lmao !

Mal's lad wants a massive trampoline and his teanage daughter will want beer or somethin!

my oldest wants a trampoline and then my youngest wants a xbox 360. and guess what ive already got them both :) . just a few more bits to get for them and a few more things for relatives and then ive done, ive even got my food shoping sorted.:)

OMG they look great but thank the lord that olly ahsnt seen them otherwise it would be on his list.

he wants heelies the skates with wheels in the heels , a nintendo ds and a bike, told him santas not that rich and ask his father to put his hand in his pocket.

minx wants everything on the tv but...she has a shed load of stuff for her b'day so its always difficult what to get for xmas.

In fact she gets loads from everyone else so we dont even get her that much ! (mean or what!)

It makes me feel bad and sad:cry: to see all the things she has and then there are kids in the world that never mind about toys ...havent even got food.

Her school is doing a donate a shoe box (prezzy's go to kids in africa) FAB idea.

Me....what do i want? hmmmm HAVENT a CLUE new pjs and nice bottle of red will do nicely !

Amb xxx

Already got my daughters. She has got a ride on trike with parent handle and a new dolly as her nan is getting her a pram for christmas (she will be 2)

Stuck on Charlie's though. Like most kids he wants everything that is on the telly but a lot of it is not suitable. There is no one thing that he really wants. I want to steer him away from DVD's and PS2 games as that is all he does!!

I want to get him something that he can play with but that doesn't have loads of little bits as the dog and his sister will get them - any ideas??

I am hoping to get some extra training but i doubt it!!

My eldest wants money and clothes and my 5 year old wants everthing on tv:eek: .

Kyle's nearly 19 & working now... so for a change Ive started pestering him for stuff for Chrimbo :lol:

joe 11 wants psp and a mobile phone (no hope on that one) he already has a mobile but it doesnt do pictures or anything....and i dont want him getting caught up in that happy slappin thing...lol
ash 9 wants a psp and a game
paul 8 wants lego, a lego ship thats costs about a zillion quid and action figures, yu gi oh cards pokemaon stuff......everything really
me...a full year paid up of ezflow courses....lol, some lepoard print platform stilleto's (yes i am serious)

my oldest wants a trampoline and then my youngest wants a xbox 360. and guess what ive already got them both :) . just a few more bits to get for them and a few more things for relatives and then ive done, ive even got my food shoping sorted.:)

I dont have kids but I think a trampoline is a fab idea! I've been hooked on these Chubby children programmes that are on all tv channels right now - I'm all for anything that gets kids active and off their bums!

my 3 year old (boy) wants everythink thats advertised on tele even girls toys!!:eek: and my daughter (6) wants a game boy or skates!

This is weird....this year Jacobs list is compiled of about 4 things I can get from Poundland??????
Ill wake up from the dream soon...I know i will!!!!! This cant be real!?
Ohhh its early days yet!!!
heehee

So we're all sick of hearing 'mum, can I have that?' at every advert they show on nick jr all day long??? I just keep saying yes to everything just to shut him up, by the time the next advert's on he's forgotten about the last one hehe

My 4 yr old son is having a scooter and a load of little cars, colouring stuff and the usual crap, my lil girl (8 months) is hopefully having a mamas & papas rocking animal (if I can ever find one) and some girlie stuff, bless her all she has is boys stuff handed down from big bro.

Oh and while we're on the subject of christmas, I asked my son the other day if he wanted father christmas to bring him a scooter and he replied, 'yeah I want one, but you may as well just order it online!!!!'
What's happened to kids??

My little ones have never really been wanty kids (thank god!) My 2 eldest boys would like some War hammer figures. My daughter who is 7 doesn't really mind what she gets, but as she has just had a lovely new bedroom to herself I think I might get her a little TV and the youngest fell in love with a keyboard in the ELC the other day so he can have that.

Latest posts

Back