Tracey Broadway Home Course

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Wimmy19

Reaction score
Hiya,

I'm looking at doing a home course on Acrlyic nails and I have found a course on the internet by Tracey Broadway.

Just wondering if anyone has done this before??

Or can reccomend anybody else as a home course.

Thankyou Pro's

Kim

Hiya,

I'm looking at doing a home course on Acrlyic nails and I have found a course on the internet by Tracey Broadway.

Just wondering if anyone has done this before??

Or can reccomend anybody else as a home course.

Thankyou Pro's

Kim

I haven't done a home-learn course, but the one you mention will not be recognised in the industry as a qualification. The only home-learn course that is any good is Essential Nails but IMO there is no substitute for classroom training. Go to a reputable company with a track record of good education and learn face to face from an expert.

hth's

I was just looking at some past threads on here actually and everyone is mentioning Essential Nails.

I just dont want to pick a course where it will be a waste of time/money

Thankyou 4 the quick reply

Hi i just noticed your post and the name of tracy broadway sounded familiar, i figured i must have read it while looking into training myself.
Anyway chick i found the thread for you it might be worth a read as it doesnt sound as though its a reputable course and id hate for you to spend out the money!

http://www.salongeek.com/nail-geek/75933-another-peice-interesing-reading.html

Hope that helps hun xx

spend a bit extra and go with a reputable company, ever heard the saying you buy cheap, you buy twice? do a good foundation course with a good company. If you do a search on here then you'll find lots to read up on. I went with ess nails and they are actually very good, but they dont do pink and whites, they only do full well tips and the maintenance course is an additional course.

Personally never heard of it, and cant recommend class room training enough. There is plently of advise and recomendations of courses and training on this site, so take your time and ring some companies and have a chat.

Hi hun

Say well clear of tracey broadway nails and DO NOT give here your email address or you will be in indated with emails daily regards to her brilliant course and prices that DOES not give a recognized qualification.. She is a fake and rip off... :irked: xx

DONT DO IT HUN

If you are looking at doing a home learn course the one i would recommend is Essential nails thats the best way to go if your gonna go down the home learn route.:hug:

Thankyou everyone for saving me :):)

I thought i would check with you all before registering and glad I did now.
Going to order the Essential Nail course later on.

Thanks again Everyone

Hi not sure if this would be any good but have you contacted your local college and see if they do the nail services NVQ lv2 part time it is very good and will give you alot more practical knowledge or doing a work base nvq in nail services.

Let me know how it goes

:)

I have tried both local colleges and 1 is doing a level 3 which is obviously no use to me at the minute.
The other is doing a nail course starting in Jan for beginers but it is a Monday and that is my late night at work. :(

Hi hun

Say well clear of tracey broadway nails and DO NOT give here your email address or you will be in indated with emails daily regards to her brilliant course and prices that DOES not give a recognized qualification.. She is a fake and rip off... :irked: xx

I HAVE TO AGREE WITH THIS POST I LOOKED IN TO NAILS WITH HER AND NOW SHE STALKS ME ON MY MSN MESSENGER. SHE ALSO SEEMS TO THINK IM INTERESTED IN HER CATS, STRANGE LADY. IM INVESTING IN ESSENTIAL NAILS IN A GEL COURSE IT SUITES ME BETTER. GOOD LUCK XXXXXX:smack:

I HAVE TO AGREE WITH THIS POST I LOOKED IN TO NAILS WITH HER AND NOW SHE STALKS ME ON MY MSN MESSENGER. SHE ALSO SEEMS TO THINK IM INTERESTED IN HER CATS, STRANGE LADY. IM INVESTING IN ESSENTIAL NAILS IN A GEL COURSE IT SUITES ME BETTER. GOOD LUCK XXXXXX:smack:

Here here, i found out AFTER that this does not give you a recognisable qualification. :mad: after spending the money i did i was not impressed. Thankfully i dont have the issue with the emails.
I found a local lady that is recognised and accredited by the Guild of Nail Technicians which has given me an NVQ in acrylics, gels and fiberglass.
Essential nails are very reputable.
Wish i knew about salongeek before i went with Tracy Broadway.

spend a bit extra and go with a reputable company, ever heard the saying you buy cheap, you buy twice? do a good foundation course with a good company. If you do a search on here then you'll find lots to read up on. I went with ess nails and they are actually very good, but they dont do pink and whites, they only do full well tips and the maintenance course is an additional course.

Essential Nails do teach pink and white's. That is taught in the Sculpting course. hth :) x

hi ya , I am doing essential nails and love it, I have nearly finished gel nails, may be worth finding a local geek to show you how to put tips on as I found I had to work out myself the errors and this took time , but now I could talk some one through applying tips and save them loads of time, also I changed from their glue to normal glue and had more success. Also as well as working on the nail trainer hand I have 1 model who I continually keep her nails good and that way I get to see what is happening to my work after, I charge her £5 for materials each time which more than covers them. I would make sure u have completed the essential techniques card before doing a model if u r unsupervised. Good luck x

Hi hun

Is this the one who does the silver,gold and diamond kits. If so I made the mistake of replying to the add and now I get e-mails every other day. I didn't buy one cause I thought they must be pretty desperate for orders.

I have done the nail art course with EN and am in the middle of doing the acrylics. They are very helpful if you have problems.

Latest posts

Back