Trained but questions

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I. Wouldn't worry to much about asking if I was you, I agree with what another of the girls said your professional, and a professional spray tab is being left with unsightly white marks. I ask my clients do lean forward for smile lines under bottom too. X

---
I am here: http://tapatalk.com/map.php?5j5hpb

Not a tan professional but just asking a point lol .. Couldn't you get them to lean forward and then spray under the boobs while they're off the skin completely? Just a thought shoot me if it was a daft idea xx

I've always been asked to lift my boobs only once I didn't then I went back and moaned. So just ask x

Not a tan professional but just asking a point lol .. Couldn't you get them to lean forward and then spray under the boobs while they're off the skin completely? Just a thought shoot me if it was a daft idea xx

Not really, it would be difficult for the therapist to get underneath the boobs to be able to spray them if she is leaning forward ... Its not a daft idea but it did make me chuckle thinking about laying on the floor like a mechanic under a car lol.

Much easier and quicker for the client to lift her own boobs.

First time i put my tent down, it was like the krypton factor, took ages and was comical but i can do with ease now so does get easier. Also in my training we were told to ask client to lift boobs if on the large side, because otherwise as you found out they'll end up with white patches and once bra on or bikini top which lifts boobs....white marks are gonna show!!

If I was to do a client either big breasts then ill do the first ill give client tissue to hold them up with her hands so thst no barrier cream is transfered to the skin and when done ill dry her with the hose to avoid streaking

Sent from my GT-I9100 using SalonGeek

Lol no that would be abit tricky, I'm sure you want to be professional though? Wait until you get a very big lady lifting boobs will be the last of your worries it will be all the folds in-between ;)

Last edited by a moderator:
Lol no that would be abit tricky, I'm sure you want to be professional though? Wait until you get a very big lady lifting boobs will be the last of your worries it will be all the folds in-between ;)

---
I am here: http://tapatalk.com/map.php?3xsayd

I had this exact problem the other week! The lady fitted in my tent (just), but then there was not much room for her to move e.g. Arms at the side and stretching etc as she was also very tall !
I didn't know what to do :-/ sooo..... I just thought to myself...
"Don't panic! Just get her to stretch as much as she can, if I can't see the bits in the rolls when she is stretched to the max then no-one else will be able to see them anyway!"
it was as difficult as to the point of when asking her to lift her arms... Her bingo wings were still touching her side!!! (I don't mean this in a nasty way by the way, I just wasn't sure how to handle it at the time) I came away feeling I had done the best I could, but still felt it was a disaster :-( however, she text the next day saying she loved it!!! So it can't have been too bad. However, I would be interested to see how everyone else would have dealt with this situation!?

Any views or suggestions?

There was a thread on tanning larger ladies fairly recently (well in the last two months or so) with plenty of tips but I can't find it using the dodgy search function! If I come across it post a link.

Thanks hun, just had a little read and I had followed all the advice in their anyway, so that's good! I guess it was just common sense really :)

Latest posts

Back