Training in east sussex

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

zeldana

Reaction score
hello

awhile ago i done a home study course in acrylic extensions (done an nvq in manicures) and would realy like to get a recognised qualification in nails and touch up training but cant fine anywhere to train in east sussex has anyone trained here or can anyone point me in the rite direction

thanks

Rather than just plump for any training that you can find in East Sussex, it would be better to research the company that you want to be trained by and find their nearest centre.

It may mean travelling but surely you have to accept some compromises to get the best that you can get.

Just off the top of my head, you have a choice between at least two very good nail companies in Crawley, CND and Ezflow. :)

Give CND a ring on 08452106060 r visit Welcome - Sweet Squared (the UK home of CND).

They will be happy to send you information on classes and courses near to you and they offer excellent training and products to go with it.

I trained with Creative in Crawley in L&P, Brisa gel, manicure and pedicure - I can thoroughly recommend them.

I also trained with Denise at Creative in Crawley and she is a fantastic teacher, can thoroughly recommend it.:)

I too trained in Crawley with CND,

wouldnt rate the teacher as such (had better at college)but the company is the top of its game, products are very good (although i use NSI for acyrlic more) the polish and mani ranges and top class and the customer service is top notch.

You could do an awful lot worse!!!!

I too trained in Crawley with CND,

wouldnt rate the teacher as such (had better at college)but the company is the top of its game, products are very good (although i use NSI for acyrlic more) the polish and mani ranges and top class and the customer service is top notch.

You could do an awful lot worse!!!!

Oh, doesn't it show how different we all are?!? I found that particular teacher excellent, I learnt so much from her, and will definitely go back for more next year. :)

Latest posts

Back