Training in Nottingham?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

JuZz'<3

Reaction score
Thinking of training in a few more things... Other than just hair & extensions.

Can anyone recommend any training courses in or around Nottingham?!

I also have a friend wanting to do some more training so are there any trainers that would come to us and train us together?!

Spray tanning, eyelashes, eye brows, make up, waxing? A few ideas of training we would like
Xxxxx

Hi there I am pm'd you. I do offer spray tan training and I'm based in Ilkeston, Derbyshire.

Hayley

There is a good independent college in West Bridgford , Nottingham called Cosmetic Consultants. They do individual courses and only have small class sizes. I would highly recommend them. Have done refresher courses with them. Inbox me for more info.

As an aside.
I recently had to defend my company against a malicious lawsuit at Nottingham County Court. As I was approaching the court house I whispered to my friend "there's just something about a courtroom that attracts the dregs of society, isn't there?
At that very moment I tripped over a cobble and landed on my face on the pavement in front of the ne'er do wells doin' their thang ("leave it Shaz, he's not worth it!")
Said miscreants dropped their fags and rushed to scoop me up off the street, "you alright luv?"' and one of them discreetly put the tampon that had rolled out of my bag back into it!

So, that's my experience of Nottingham. I'm sure it's lovely really!

As an aside.
I recently had to defend my company against a malicious lawsuit at Nottingham County Court. As I was approaching the court house I whispered to my friend "there's just something about a courtroom that attracts the dregs of society, isn't there?
At that very moment I tripped over a cobble and landed on my face on the pavement in front of the ne'er do wells doin' their thang ("leave it Shaz, he's not worth it!")
Said miscreants dropped their fags and rushed to scoop me up off the street, "you alright luv?"' and one of them discreetly put the tampon that had rolled out of my bag back into it!

Ha! Brilliant! As with all areas you get the dregs hanging around especially outside a court!!! Lived in Nottingham for 40 years and love it!!!!

My son will be going to Nottinham Uni next year and we have visited the city and were actually pleased at how clean it was and how friendly everyone was there. There are plenty of places that could take a leaf from their book.:D

As an aside.

Haha you do find this in every area, but what do you expect outside a court?
If they are at the court anyway they are unlikely to be role model citizens haha!
I have lived here all my life and you just learn not to notice them sort of people. I couldnt see myself away from Nottingham &#128542;Xx

Um, well I found myself outside a court house, and I can assure you that I'm very much the model citizen! Hell I even pay my corp tax before it's due!

My home town is so rough that the miscreants smoking outside OUR local court house are the lawyers! :D

Um, well I found myself outside a court house, and I can assure you that I'm very much the model citizen! Hell I even pay my corp tax before it's due!

I wasn't aiming it at you hun as you already pointed out you was there fighting a case. I was aiming it at many of the other low life's that would of been there, all for The same scummy reasons where as if you would of had a chance to see more of the city it can actually be a nice place :) x

Haha you do find this in every area, but what do you expect outside a court?
If they are at the court anyway they are unlikely to be role model citizens haha!
I have lived here all my life and you just learn not to notice them sort of people. I couldnt see myself away from Nottingham &#128542;Xx

Ditto!!!!

Latest posts

Back