Training : Please help!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

terri29

Reaction score
Hi I'm new to this site, I'm about to train to become a nail tech training with sally's using ASP, has anyone else done this training? Any good?
However if they don't get enough people it will b cancelled :sad:
I am desperate to b qualified as nail technician can anyone recommend any other training in the Somerset area? Or any online sites that are good and not tooooo pricey!?? I want to do this asap not wait months!
Thanku.x

Hi I'm new to this site, I'm about to train to become a nail tech training with sally's using ASP, has anyone else done this training? Any good?
However if they don't get enough people it will b cancelled :sad:
I am desperate to b qualified as nail technician can anyone recommend any other training in the Somerset area? Or any online sites that are good and not tooooo pricey!?? I want to do this asap not wait months!
Thanku.x
What you want is not to rush into anything and to do your research properly so that you do not waste your money like so many have done before you because they rushed into things too quickly.

Do a search here on training using the search option above. There is loads of advice. The best advice is what I have written above. Sallys is not what I would describe as the best step forward into the nail arena.

My opinion you can't go wrong with CND training.....

Ok thanks for your advice.x

Well you could always take advantage of Bio Sculptures exclusive starter kit offers with prices from £260! Training is included in all of there starter kits!

Sallys is not what I would describe as the best step forward into the nail arena.

Agreed. If its your only closest option, go for it, but Def get you some better quality products when you get out. (although, I do know some techs who swear by NSI attraction) I love my cnd and PremiumNails.com

Sent from my Desire HD using SalonGeek

I would steer clear of Sally's nail courses. You will end up paying twice because you will want to retrain with a better company. So you will be better off saving up and doing training with someone like CND.

This is me speaking from experience! I trained with Star nails through Sally's in 2005, worst money I ever spent.

hi Terri, Cnd have a trainer in Plymouth (katrina kneebone),I did my L&P with her some 2yrs ago,even now if i ever found myself unsure i know i have Cnd that i can call upon :) good luck

Thanx broops100 will look into bio sculpture was unsure which system I wanted to use have been looking at them all, I understand I have to train with which system I decide to go with, if sally's doesn't get cancelled I will go with it as iv already paid and will b bit of training under my belt and can b practicing loads while deciding where to go from there, if it does get cancelled will go for straight training with a decent product! Thanku everyone.xx

Latest posts

Back