Training with Georgie Smedley and Sam Biddle in April.

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Adele, I am SO SORRY!

I did get a message in december; and I'll hold my hands up and admit it!
I won't even attempt to make excuses as that's just not good enough.

I will just say that I only got one PM but no other form of communication? And that I am not your sub distributor so I will give you their details! BUT, because I refuse to let you down and am absolutely disgusted at myself for not getting back to you, I will send you BOTH sample kits; High Definition and A-Polymer...in addition, I will come and visit you and give you some free demos! How about that?

And While I am at it, anyone else want some free demos? (You do need to be in my area of London, Kent, Herts, Essex, Middlesex or East Sussex!) If you're not in my area, I can pass on your details!

Adele the tel for your Distributor is 01725 514440

Again, I am so sorry and truly I am very efficient and always get back to people...I don't know what happened to me!

Georgie. xxx

P.S. thanks to everyone for their lovely comments about my education; I am really excited about the Competition Class everyone will have great fun and we are going to put an elite Competition team together! The Fantasy class is going to be great...our Sam is AMAZING!

xx
Many thanks for your response, will PM you

OMG OMG OMG.......
i have been looking out for sam and georgie doing something down this way..... will have to investigate. Not quite sure if i'm quite ready for the competition nail side of things just yet....but fantasy nails....i defo would be interested in....now where is that blog spot!!
BTW....zeb...i might actually get to speak to you this time...now i know who you are!! lol.

Definately Sian a chinwag is in good order and if you dont this time I know who you are!!!!

i'm struggling on the model side of things at the moment. daughter doesnt have much holiday left.

yep me too. please tell when it is. is it at red ten ?????

Hey guys,

For those who asked for more info..

Please PM mme your addresses and I'll post out the flyer with the info..

xxx

yes, :green: :green: red 10 doncaster its 2 days, 14th and 15th april the number is 01302340550 think is around £200 i sooooo hope i can do it

YAY!

Thanks for info, Ste! Will have to get saving!!!!! :green:

:hug:

sorry. jo shirley just told me its just the 14th and £145 + vat not many spaces left she tells me, have to get my credit card out i think :green: dont tell my other half :eek:

Victoria Smith and I are also hosting one; slightly different though, this time it's for those who want to enter competitions!
1 Day Pink & white and 1 Day Fantasy with Sam Biddle of course!
20 & 21st April
Held at the Enfield centre
Please PM me if you'd like further info...

Georgie. xx

Hi, I have not posted before but I hope to go on the 2 day course.

Latest posts

Back