Transform bonds, help needed

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ArabianBeauty

Reaction score
I've tried to take out a clients bonds today and they are just not budging, I have foxy locks and studio 58 remover (which seem to be the same) and balmain remover, have tried vodka, oil and heaps of conditioner... The bonds I have taken out but there is still lots of keratin left in her hair... What more can I do? I've never seen this before

You might need to buy transform remover they sell their own brand? Or try acetone or alcohol, make sure you crush then apply solution and crush again, pre bonds are such effort aren't they

Iv tried all of this.. When I spoke to them a week or so ago they said they hadn't brought it out yet so do they have it now? And has anyone used it or is it the stuff sold by options? (Foxy and studio 58 both have the exact same remover)

You might want to try our remover? We had it personally made and manage to remove multiple bonds at a time no problem.
We have been using the solution for years.

We just had a delivery of transform remover so it must be in recently as we ordered it Wednesday we are investing in the balmain remover gun as heard its great

@ArabianBeauty how did you get it out after? I'm sat here with a head full of conditioner pick pick picking and getting nowhere, acetone isn't doing much other than making it sticky :( thinking about washing my mop and putting an olaplex standalone treatment on see if that will shift them

@ArabianBeauty how did you get it out after? I'm sat here with a head full of conditioner pick pick picking and getting nowhere, acetone isn't doing much other than making it sticky :( thinking about washing my mop and putting an olaplex standalone treatment on see if that will shift them
I ended up getting studio 58 and foxy locks remover (which turned out to be the same one from options lol) and had to do it over two days, acetone won't remove those babies they are super strong lol,

The options remover is just isopropyl alcohol. I use it on all Italian keratin bonds but buy it in bulk online very cheaply.

The options remover is just isopropyl alcohol. I use it on all Italian keratin bonds but buy it in bulk online very cheaply.
That's gel nail wipe off isn't it!? I have that in the shop yay! My head is sore

I think so yeah. You need alcohol based removers for Italian keratin but some are better than others. I find isopropyl alcohol 99% works the best (get loads on Amazon super cheap)

Their out!! But loads of glue left :( I found isopropyl alcohol turned the glue into really really sticky glue it was awful! I have to do a removal on Friday and have only booked 2.5 hours out for it :confused: I'm seriously dreading it!

Their out!! But loads of glue left :( I found isopropyl alcohol turned the glue into really really sticky glue it was awful! I have to do a removal on Friday and have only booked 2.5 hours out for it :confused: I'm seriously dreading it![/QUO
Balmain remover gun is great investment, it takes me 45 minutes to remove the whole head.

Wahhh this thread has filled me with dread tehe! I've been using transform itips and wefts for ages. Maybe two months ago started using their bonds too instead of angel remy so haven't had to remove a set yet! Has anyone contacted niaomi and ask what she recommends?

Their out!! But loads of glue left :( I found isopropyl alcohol turned the glue into really really sticky glue it was awful! I have to do a removal on Friday and have only booked 2.5 hours out for it :confused: I'm seriously dreading it!

Omg I'm so sorry! If they're Italian keratin they should crumble in alcohol ???

No @courtjb91 but I think I will! These were my 2nd set of transforms I've removed the first time was just as bad too!

@HairyGeek no need to be sorry it was more help than acetone lol, I giggled when my juniors nostrils were curling the more stickier it got hehe don't think she liked it much haha

Just came across this on Facebook from transform extensions... Wasn't me that messaged tho lol

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    230.4 KB · Views: 88
Haha apparently she is not on salon geek !

I know right :rolleyes:

Under half the size? I was under the impression if you trim the bonds down too far they let water in ect and aren't as strong? I normally trim mine but never to under half. Can anyone advise:)

Most suppliers tell you not to trim the bonds incase they shed.

Latest posts

Back