Transform bonds, help needed

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Right so specifically those origins you've found it with?

That's correct, I believe it's the differences between the origins that causes an issue as generally one is smooth and silky where one is more coarse and can have a slight wave to it. Then you add your clients hair into the mix.

I just don't think they work well together in my opinion and from what I've seen/experienced.

No she seems to have gone silent, I saw the comments on the post about that (I take it that was you lol) I've been messaging since Saturday & gotten no reply whatsoever! Had to cancel 2 colours today because I haven't received the removal & retipping gear I ordered last Thursday, it seems if your only spending £50 your not a priority... Never mind the £1000 I've spent with spent with her since December, not a happy bunny me...

Oh dear! yeah, I ordered today and there is only a first class and Saturday delivery option now so I don't know when my items gonna arrive!
Hopefully it will be tomorrow as I was hoping on next day delivery.
I have noticed when emailing it can take up to three days for a reply from her :( x

Oh dear! yeah, I ordered today and there is only a first class and Saturday delivery option now so I don't know when my items gonna arrive!
Hopefully it will be tomorrow as I was hoping on next day delivery.
I have noticed when emailing it can take up to three days for a reply from her :( x
If it's hair it will probably arrive, it's not very good customer service if you ask me which is a shame really with all the recommending I do! I just find it annoying when I've got a business I'm having to rearrange clients, when I'm waiting a week for next day delivery!

No she seems to have gone silent, I saw the comments on the post about that (I take it that was you lol) I've been messaging since Saturday & gotten no reply whatsoever! Had to cancel 2 colours today because I haven't received the removal & retipping gear I ordered last Thursday, it seems if your only spending £50 your not a priority... Never mind the £1000 I've spent with spent with her since December, not a happy bunny me...

I ordered remover and not received it either. Although I removed the bonds with angel remy bond remover with no problems. I'm. Going to see if I can cancel the order às it remover I won't need.

If it's hair it will probably arrive, it's not very good customer service if you ask me which is a shame really with all the recommending I do! I just find it annoying when I've got a business I'm having to rearrange clients, when I'm waiting a week for next day delivery!

oh good, I'm hoping it will arrive!
a week for next day delivery ! that's terrible!
I was quite keen to use transform after seeing good reviews but I've read a few threads on here about the owner having quite a few fake accounts, maybe she's recommended her self a bit too much and she's very busy and can't keep up with the demand?
I only noticed yesterday when I ordered that the next day delivery option wasn't there anymore. X

I ordered remover and not received it either. Although I removed the bonds with angel remy bond remover with no problems. I'm. Going to see if I can cancel the order às it remover I won't need.

Yeah, she should be able to accept that back, probably best to text her, you may get a reply quicker x

Is this the Mongolian/Indian mix?

In my opinion she's going to have a lot of trouble if it is, I can't see those two different origins of hair playing nicely together...

Why would you mix hair in the first place??It's like mixing primark with Armani.

Do you know if the new mongolian mix is replacing the mongolian she has sold previously? or is she going to be selling both ?

I thought she was introducing the mongolian mix and still gonna be stocking the mongolian as well but I think the mongolian mix has replaced the usual stuff, x

Why would you mix hair in the first place??It's like mixing primark with Armani.

I suppose she's had to cut prices if she's going vat registered. X

Do you know if the new mongolian mix is replacing the mongolian she has sold previously? or is she going to be selling both ?

I thought she was introducing the mongolian mix and still gonna be stocking the mongolian as well but I think the mongolian mix has replaced the usual stuff, x
When I spoke to her a couple of weeks ago I asked was there going to be any more Indian remy & she told me no only Mongolian so tbh I don't have a clue :oops:

When I spoke to her a couple of weeks ago I asked was there going to be any more Indian remy & she told me no only Mongolian so tbh I don't have a clue :oops:

The double drawn isn't as thick now either but she's mentioned this Mongolian / Indian mix a few times since October? So maybe she meant no more pure Indian ?

The hair they're going to have when their new website up is Mongolian/Indian mix, pure Mongolian, coloured Russian & Slavic russian. The prices per pack of the ranges she already has (pure Mongolian & coloured Russian) are going to be raised between £1 and £1.30 per pack. that's my understanding! I wasn't happy with my last order though, I ordered 18" tiny tips in Mongolian (18" is still meant to be double drawn) and it was SO thin on the ends and they measured about 21 inches. The texture was completely different too so I don't know if I got palmed off with the some of the new stock of the Mongolian/Indian blend. Also ordered a micro ring threader, which on the website was the loop tool but it arrived and it was the hook one where you can only fit 4/5 rings on! Also ordered the silicone lined copper tubes.. Completely different from the ones I've received before.. The tiny tips didn't even fit in them, and that was without threading the clients hair through!

She's clearly ordering in stock from other suppliers which delays dispatch. Everyone else offers next day delivery except her because she "makes up the orders by hand" don't think so!

The hair they're going to have when their new website up is Mongolian/Indian mix, pure Mongolian, coloured Russian & Slavic russian. The prices per pack of the ranges she already has (pure Mongolian & coloured Russian) are going to be raised between £1 and £1.30 per pack. that's my understanding! I wasn't happy with my last order though, I ordered 18" tiny tips in Mongolian (18" is still meant to be double drawn) and it was SO thin on the ends and they measured about 21 inches. The texture was completely different too so I don't know if I got palmed off with the some of the new stock of the Mongolian/Indian blend. Also ordered a micro ring threader, which on the website was the loop tool but it arrived and it was the hook one where you can only fit 4/5 rings on! Also ordered the silicone lined copper tubes.. Completely different from the ones I've received before.. The tiny tips didn't even fit in them, and that was without threading the clients hair through!

Cheers! I wasn't clear on if she was replacing the momgolian with the new mix hair.
Oh! that's not good.
where the tips on tinies still small? did you have to re roll them ? X

She's clearly ordering in stock from other suppliers which delays dispatch. Everyone else offers next day delivery except her because she "makes up the orders by hand" don't think so!

I heard she orders from other suppliers so who knows! Lol
as long as the quality is there and the companies I use are reputable i'm happy ! X

Cheers! I wasn't clear on if she was replacing the momgolian with the new mix hair.
Oh! that's not good.
where the tips on tinies still small? did you have to re roll them ? X

I didn't re roll cause I didn't have time, I just had to fit with standard micro rings!

Their tiny tips aren't tiny at the best of times, I've used other suppliers who's standard stick tips are smaller then transforms tiny tips, so god knows what transforms standard stick tips are like!

I'm annoyed as I loved the hair and my price list is now based around Transform but the service is getting less reliable and after the hair I received on my last order I'm scared to order again [emoji37]

Gonna ask this here as a few good extenionists are following this thread, what are your thoughts on fitting extensions in curly hair (straight ones) like the sort of curl you get after chemo & what would be the shortest hair you'd consider fitting extensions in?

Sorry to take that off topic but I'd love to hear your views,

@ColourBoy lets just hope the customer service issues are due to her being busy organising her business changes for now :) I've had good service off her for years up to now and the hairs always been consistent, stick tips would never fit into micro rings tho lol

Gonna ask this here as a few good extenionists are following this thread, what are your thoughts on fitting extensions in curly hair (straight ones) like the sort of curl you get after chemo & what would be the shortest hair you'd consider fitting extensions in?

Sorry to take that off topic but I'd love to hear your views,

@ColourBoy lets just hope the customer service issues are due to her being busy organising her business changes for now :) I've had good service off her for years up to now and the hairs always been consistent, stick tips would never fit into micro rings tho lol

You get more matting in the regrow areas / roots need less time between maintainence and have more issues.

Not done it on super short hair but would guess it's harder to straighten the natural hair when it's only short?

I've tried to take out a clients bonds today and they are just not budging, I have foxy locks and studio 58 remover (which seem to be the same) and balmain remover, have tried vodka, oil and heaps of conditioner... The bonds I have taken out but there is still lots of keratin left in her hair... What more can I do? I've never seen this before

Try WD-40, it takes out gum, glue, you name it, safe for skin & hair, we use it in Trichology.

I didn't re roll cause I didn't have time, I just had to fit with standard micro rings!

Their tiny tips aren't tiny at the best of times, I've used other suppliers who's standard stick tips are smaller then transforms tiny tips, so god knows what transforms standard stick tips are like!

I'm annoyed as I loved the hair and my price list is now based around Transform but the service is getting less reliable and after the hair I received on my last order I'm scared to order again [emoji37]

[COLOR=rgba(0, 0, 0, 0.701961)]Hi Colour boy

wondering if you can help me! a quick response if anyone knows would be much appreciated

I've ordered some strands of russian and some mongolian hair to test from transform and its arrived and I don't know which ones which ?
They look exactly the same! one's in a rubber band and the other in a black cable tie but I can't see the difference of which ones which, the bag was unlabelled so I'm unsure, my fitting is in 30 mins and I've emailed them but no answer.
Please help ! X[/COLOR]

Latest posts

Back