Transform bonds, help needed

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Most suppliers tell you not to trim the bonds incase they shed.
That's what I thought, thank you. I do trim mine down as some are so big but usually take maybe the top quater off x

I only cut them to reduce Wight normally but after this experience today I would say this was exactly the problem I had, I could pick away the top half the bond but not the bottom half there was too much bond on there, it's something I learned when training to cut the top section off the bond but I'd forgotten about it till I just read that

Must be different keratins all advertised as Italian because I have never had a problem when using alcohol remover no matter how big the bond

Haha apparently she is not on salon geek !

I saw a post on here a while ago about transform not being a VAT registered company and had a browse on their facebook that day and realised they had put a post up the same day about going vat registered in jan or something, lol

I saw a post on here a while ago about transform not being a VAT registered company and had a browse on their facebook that day and realised they had put a post up the same day about going vat registered in jan or something, lol

Are they putting their prices up?

By £1 a pack or something like that

Vat registered :) that's so lovley to hear, I remember when she'd just started out, I think the price has already gone up

Vat registered :) that's so lovley to hear, I remember when she'd just started out, I think the price has already gone up

Do you buy regularly? I was looking at their nanos but can't remember what they cost in December now? I'm sure they were still £18 for 16 inch pack. Don't think there's been a price increase yet. I'm having to re do my own price list due to a number of companies price increasing so might wait and see if transforms go up any further?

Do you buy regularly? I was looking at their nanos but can't remember what they cost in December now? I'm sure they were still £18 for 16 inch pack. Don't think there's been a price increase yet. I'm having to re do my own price list due to a number of companies price increasing so might wait and see if transforms go up any further?
Not major regularly not enough to remember prices of the top of my head, I always used to buy the remy but now it's all Mongolian, I'm a bit sure the ones I was looking at in August for myself were £20 but now their £22 I think, it just all seems expensive now it's Russian & Mongolian lol

There's no vat on her prices yet, think she must be increasing prices soon, how much is the trade discount ? 10% ? X

There's a post up today it's happening in February

Hey!
Yeah, just seen the notification, I think the Mongolian Mix is going to be £41.40 for a pack of 50 strands, do you know what the bond weights will be?

I know she currently has 20strands per pack (18grams per pack) for the Mongolian but do you know what the price of the Mongolian will be with vat ?
If the Mongolian mix is £41.40 do you know if the Mongolian hair will be increasing in price ? X

Hey!
Yeah, just seen the notification, I think the Mongolian Mix is going to be £41.40 for a pack of 50 strands, do you know what the bond weights will be?

I know she currently has 20strands per pack (18grams per pack) for the Mongolian but do you know what the price of the Mongolian will be with vat ?
If the Mongolian mix is £41.40 do you know if the Mongolian hair will be increasing in price ? X
No she seems to have gone silent, I saw the comments on the post about that (I take it that was you lol) I've been messaging since Saturday & gotten no reply whatsoever! Had to cancel 2 colours today because I haven't received the removal & retipping gear I ordered last Thursday, it seems if your only spending £50 your not a priority... Never mind the £1000 I've spent with spent with her since December, not a happy bunny me...

Hey!

Is this the Mongolian/Indian mix?

In my opinion she's going to have a lot of trouble if it is, I can't see those two different origins of hair playing nicely together...

In my opinion she's going to have a lot of trouble if it is, I can't see those two different origins of hair playing nicely together...

So why does caucasian hair and indian/mongolian/brazilian remy act well together?

So why does caucasian hair and indian/mongolian/brazilian remy act well together?

We just found that when clients have mixed those two origins of hair in the past that it has caused problems, as you'd then have 3 origins of hair mixing together, so it is something that we advise against.

We just found that when clients have mixed those two origins of hair in the past that it has caused problems, as you'd then have 3 origins of hair mixing together, so it is something that we advise against.

Right so specifically those origins you've found it with?

Yes, it was on her Facebook page as a mongolian/Indian mix, I think she said she wanted a cheaper option of hair, I've never heard of this sort of mix, I suppose she wants to mix the Indian as its cheaper x

Latest posts

Back