Treatment Menu - Square booklet type

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Nicki-Marie

Reaction score
Hi guys!

Ive been printing my pricelists for 2 years now and its beginning to frustrate me ... buying the ink, buying the paper and general faffing around when trying to print off lots of them. I just cant be bothered anymore. :lol:

Ive had a peek on printing.com and noticed square booklets. Im just wondering if anyone else who gets their lists printed professionally could provide me with a picture of theirs to give me some ideas! Sorry its a bit of a demanding thing to ask.

x

Hi just a thought I was introduced to www.vistaprint only a couple of weeks ago by a fellow geek they do have some amazing special offers and do brochures. They have a selection of templates to choose from you just input your own information. Worth a look. But be warned as I was they bomb you with mail once you have signed up also don't sign up to their news letter ( I think it is) as they will charge you £10 per month. As long as you take care to read the small print and don't sign up you will be fine,

I have had my business & appointment cards done by then and they arrived this week. I am very pleased.

Hi glitz.

Thankyou for your reply. I do already use vistaprint, its a fantastic site. Im just looking to hand over everything to someone else to print for me. Ive been printing an A4 page and folding it into three sections. But i am looking to go for maybe a square shaped glossy type menu so it can just be slipped into clients handbags .. ive seen several times clients take one of my current pricelists and fold it straight in half and wedge it in their bag. It probably wont see the light of day for a while again! :lol:

I can't help with a picture I'm afraid but I have seen one of these and it was lovely. A pretty unique way of of showing a treatment menu but I really liked it. Classy.

I am having these done at the moment by printing.com so don't have a picture yet. The quality seems to be really good but it is turning out to be very expensive.

I sent off all the images and text but the design work is taking ages! We are having 16 pages though so i suppose its quite a lot of work.

I'll let you know what they are like when we get them finished.

Nicki,

I do my own little square booklet, nice paper for the cover then I put two holes in on the folds and tie it with a piece of ribbon. It looks really lovely, if you want me to send you one via good old royal mail, just say and I will gladly do it for you.

I am having these done at the moment by printing.com so don't have a picture yet. The quality seems to be really good but it is turning out to be very expensive.

I sent off all the images and text but the design work is taking ages! We are having 16 pages though so i suppose its quite a lot of work.

I'll let you know what they are like when we get them finished.

Blimey 16 pages. Although I suppose it depends on the size of the booklet and how much can be fitted onto each page. Yes please do let me know how they turn out, id be interested to know.
Did they send you a sample before you paid for them?

Nicki,

I do my own little square booklet, nice paper for the cover then I put two holes in on the folds and tie it with a piece of ribbon. It looks really lovely, if you want me to send you one via good old royal mail, just say and I will gladly do it for you.

What a lovely idea. Yes please joe if you wouldnt mind sending me one. Will pm you my details. Thanks hun :hug:

What a lovely idea. Yes please joe if you wouldnt mind sending me one. Will pm you my details. Thanks hun :hug:

It's in the post Nicki.

Hi Nicky,
I have square booklets, They look great and clients love them so much, they actually keep them to refer to instead of picking up a new one each time they visit. They were really expensive, I did all the artwork myself, but they still cost over a pound each and the printing company I used was shocking, so I can't recommend them.
If you make them look really special and word them well, clients enjoy reading them, so actually see all the treatments you do, rather than just skip through leaflets.
Its a big outlay, but I think its certainly worth it.

I have mine professionally printed and designed, I just recently changed to a square,

as Joe said if you want one I can send you one of mine,

Becki xxx

Latest posts

Back