Trendy Nails Unlimited Nail wraps

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

cherish_beauty

Reaction score
when i was at gmex this month i bought some nail wraps from a company called trendy nails unlimited (TNU) anyway i know they are similar to minx but i used then for the first time last night and now i love them but cannot find anywhere that sells them. i only got 2 designs :cry:
does anyone know where these can be bought?
thanks

Not too sure if these are the same but I know Young Nails do something called Trendy Nail Wraps.. I contacted them about a course last week and she mentioned their new product "Trendy Nail Wraps" which seemed to be really taking off! Might be worth giving them a call!

I'd see how they last before investing heavily in them.

WE all know by now how well Minx last as nail techs have been using them for more than a year now! :green:

thanks will do

They have a website, trendy nails unlimited.com

They have a website, trendy nails unlimited.com

thanks - have tried that but its all shipping from america - was afer buying from this country if possible!!

thanks though

If you call young nails in dublin and speak to any of them they would be able to help, John O'Sullivan is the european distributer for them... I use them all the time in work and LOVE them theyre fab :)

If you call young nails in dublin and speak to any of them they would be able to help, John O'Sullivan is the european distributer for them... I use them all the time in work and LOVE them theyre fab :)

thanks for this - have just sent them an email. can i ask you how much you pay roughly? oh i'm so excited now lol :)

I got an email from them after they phoned me from ireland, I got a list of all their designs, some lovely ones!! not sure how much they are though, if you want pm me youe email address and I will forward on the email so you can have a nosey ... hth ruth x

I got an email from them after they phoned me from ireland, I got a list of all their designs, some lovely ones!! not sure how much they are though, if you want pm me youe email address and I will forward on the email so you can have a nosey ... hth ruth x

Hi Ruth
Have pm'd you - thanks so much for this :) i'm getting rather giddy lol :lol:
xxx

I think their about E12.50 for 2 sheets that are to do 4 full sets

hey the uk website is

trendynailwraps.co.uk

i saw them in scratch magazine and already use minx so im going to see if they are as good as they are £5 and they have used the common sense to precut both ends so you get 2 lots of nails out of each one, which is what i have always said that minx should do!

sorry but i would not waste my money, minx in my mind definately has far superior designs

I saw the ad in Scratch too, definately worth a try out to see what they are like, if they are as good as Minx then they may bring their prices down!!!!

Well I have both Minx and Trendywraps to be honest you can't tell the difference. Theres nothing wrong with a bit of health competition out there. I say try it and see.

I have looked at the site and there appears to be 52 or so designs, minx have over 162 and although it says you can save on a heat lamp it does suggest a hair dryer................

Personally I dont think that minx are pricey......................hey ho each to there own

Have just ordered a few sets. I don't think for a minute they'll rival minx for my affections, but I always like to try new stuff! I'll let you know what they are like when they arrive x x

Hmmm these are not much cheaper than Minx. Also Minx has way more selection. Although I do like you can buy these ones already cut like a tip. Thing that is in my mind is, whats it look like to a client when you get your hair dryer out......? I know what I would think if I were her.

well i have them on at the minute and to be honest there is no difference from minx other than minx have a HUGE range of designs and Trendy Nail Wraps dont!!

Come on Trendy Nail Wraps get some more deigns as the factthat you can get 2 full sets out of 1 sheet is a winner in my eyes (but before i get shot its only MY OPINION!!!!)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back