Trendy Nails Unlimited Nail wraps

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hmmm these are not much cheaper than Minx. Also Minx has way more selection. Although I do like you can buy these ones already cut like a tip. Thing that is in my mind is, whats it look like to a client when you get your hair dryer out......? I know what I would think if I were her.

i used my infra red lamp on them and they worked exactly like minx :)

do they fit toes? XX

On the demo video on the site, they had some for toes.

I haven't used minx yet (though I have some lovely samples a lovely geek sent me :green:) but in the demo video for trendy, it mentions using GLUE to seal the edge? I don't think that I like that. And I don't recall any mention of glue for minx.

Yes, healthy competition is great. And yes, I like that they are precut for french's. Much easier I would think.
But the mention of 'glue' put me off.

yes they fit toes!! i havent sealed the edge on my fingers with anything!!
so far i have had mine on for 6 days on my fingers and they are ok!!!
but yes the sizes are ok for toes too!!

Just emailed them yes you can use them on toes also they said they will be loads of new designs added next week. XX

Just emailed them yes you can use them on toes also they said they will be loads of new designs added next week. XX

ooooh i was just about o go and order some but will hold off until new designs are added!!!

thanks

Hey guys,

We are the Australian distributor for the Trendy Nails Unlimited system. Down here we have been getting lots of questions similar to the ones you have been asking so we compiled a detailed FAQ to try and take care of them.

You can find everything you need to know about TNU here: Metallic Nails - Everything you Need to Know

There are actually close to 100 designs...

Cheers!

What would you normally charge for trendy nails or minx? with acrylic or gel tips or just on its own?

Where is the best place to buy the minx products?

Thanks xxxxxx

Why are you Minx users so keen to 'jump ship'? Minx were the first to Market and put all the work in! They are patent pending and dealing with all the copies I'm sure.

The copies do 2 sets? What about the end that has all the oil from
your fingers all over the adhesive and a tatty bit of film put back on the sheet? Is eaking out a bit more that important?

So they are cut for a tip! Can't you do that with a pair of scissors?

Ok for those that found this brand first but is there no brand loyalty?? Minx did it first and, in my opinion, do it better

I have to agree I don't like the idea of using them on one person and taking the left overs to another client ....

But I do like the fact that they are pre-cut to a smile shape as Im crap at trimming and would deff save time

Why are you Minx users so keen to 'jump ship'? Minx were the first to Market and put all the work in! They are patent pending and dealing with all the copies I'm sure.

The copies do 2 sets? What about the end that has all the oil from
your fingers all over the adhesive and a tatty bit of film put back on the sheet? Is eaking out a bit more that important?

So they are cut for a tip! Can't you do that with a pair of scissors?

Ok for those that found this brand first but is there no brand loyalty?? Minx did it first and, in my opinion, do it better

Loyalty seems to be a rarely found thing in our industry :rolleyes:. I'm Minx and sticking with them.

TBH I have not tried Minx yet, am hoping to soon. But you know something? When I do it will be MINX, not a copy. For a start I know minx is a good tried and trusted product esspecially as CND have their stamp on it. Yes like I said before I do like the idea the copy are cut for tip, but its not hard to trim minx I am sure, also i'd imagine the pre-tip copies dont fit all nails, so you'd have to trim anyway.

perhaps you can cut the tnw in two before fitting so that you dont get the oils etc on the remaining wraps that you will use for another set.

to me it sounds like a good idea that they are pre cut to smiles. its surely a time saver in the salon.

What would you normally charge for trendy nails or minx? with acrylic or gel tips or just on its own?

Where is the best place to buy the minx products?

Thanks xxxxx

In Scotland, we are the Sub-Distributor and Training Centre for Minx.

We hold FREE training sessions every week and have almost all Minx designs in stock at all times. Kits available from us too.

We are also holding a FREE Minx Troubleshooting day for anyone who has previously trained with us and experiencing teething issues or have come across 'difficult to apply' clients.

You can call us on 0131 333 3180 (The Fingertips Centre) for details.

TBH I have not tried Minx yet, am hoping to soon. But you know something? When I do it will be MINX, not a copy. For a start I know minx is a good tried and trusted product esspecially as CND have their stamp on it. Yes like I said before I do like the idea the copy are cut for tip, but its not hard to trim minx I am sure, also i'd imagine the pre-tip copies dont fit all nails, so you'd have to trim anyway.

You'd be surprised how many people are converting :p

I just looked on the metallic nails site and there are different ones for toes called foot fetish but these are not on the trendy nails website only for fingers and the pre-cut tip ones, these are obviously bigger, I dont think the nail ones would fit correctly for the toes as some clients have large toe nails especially the big toes. X

You'd be surprised how many people are converting :p
er... you would say that though now wouldn't you? (thats rhetorical) Your only other contribution on the site was you informing us you sold them.

Meh. Imitation (even poor) is always the best form of flattery :D

As a previous reply has said, a bit of competition is healthy surely?
It wouldn't do for us all to use the same nail polishes or acrylic etc, a bit of variety is good I think, and surely this site is for ALL our opinions, I may be new to this but that was the impression I got when I joined.
I have not used either product yet and I can't wait to, just so I can make my mind up!!!!:hug:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back