Trendy Nails wraps

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Gel never worked over Minx I only ever use l and p
Presume they are the same???
Am tempted to get some of these TNW's were they easy to order?
I found the web site slow and annoying,so gave up with my order:eek:

I only use gel. So would have to be gel :lol:! I use glaze n go to finish and seal. Would you recommend a better way of finishing/capping the nails? And as far as I am aware she hasn't picked them she is a regular and doesn't normally.

I really want to make these work as I think they will be very popular as the Minx has but unfortunatly Minx don't do pro cut. I wish they would tho ha ha!

Michelle x

Can we have a trendy nails group for all this discussion??

Can we have a trendy nails group for all this discussion??
Go and start one if you want one; it is simple enough.

I've tried but I'm not a premium geek so can't

Maybe if you like the site that is something you should consider doing?

I only use gel. So would have to be gel :lol:! I use glaze n go to finish and seal. Would you recommend a better way of finishing/capping the nails? And as far as I am aware she hasn't picked them she is a regular and doesn't normally.

I really want to make these work as I think they will be very popular as the Minx has but unfortunatly Minx don't do pro cut. I wish they would tho ha ha!

Michelle x

Just adding this reply again to hopefully get an answer :p

Michelle x

Just adding this reply again to hopefully get an answer :p

Never bothered me or my business that Minx don't do what you call pro cut. :rolleyes: Clients and I love Minx just as they are. It's the best and it has the name, those two things generate enough business on their own.

Its not bothering me I love Minx and not wanting to replace it. I think we have our wires crossed here. I am using Trendy Nail Wraps for the pro cut which is were you use it for the tips of the nail only, not fully covering the nail as Minx do not have this.

So again I am just wanting someone to help on what they cap with (when using gel) when the nail is complete.

Group now available if anyone wants to join.

Salon Geek - Trendy Wrap Lovers

Might stop us clogging up the main forum with too many questions and help with getting answers to those questions :green:

Hi everyone, just to let you all no that Trendy Nails Wraps are now called SheeKee Nails, they have made a great changes to improve their wraps and have new designs coming out shortly so look for SheeKee Nail wraps by name. Sheekee Nail Wraps direct from the USA, if they are not called SheeKee then they are not the original nail wrap designed by Nickole Orton. Visit www.sheekeenails.com for more info.

Where have you got this information from? I would be interested to know as I spoke to the Ireland distributor at the Birmingham show earlier this year and he gave me the background. I have his number and will be delighted to ring him if he has lied to me. I don't know why anyone would set up a business, call it the same thing and copy the designs though! :irked:

And if they have copied the designs. Surely the lawyers of Nickole Orton will be sorting it out sharpish! She would still be entitled to her original name and wouldnt have to rename name as shekee wouldnt she?!

There is a trendy wraps group her on salon geek. Maybe any factual info about this could be posted on there to help those using the products understand these claims

Its not bothering me I love Minx and not wanting to replace it. I think we have our wires crossed here. I am using Trendy Nail Wraps for the pro cut which is were you use it for the tips of the nail only, not fully covering the nail as Minx do not have this.

So again I am just wanting someone to help on what they cap with (when using gel) when the nail is complete.

Gel wont stick to them. Its like Minx.
Gel needs a inhibition layer or a buffed surface to adhere to.
L&P is the only product that will stick to these nail coverings.
Jen

Group now available if anyone wants to join.

Salon Geek - Trendy Wrap Lovers

Might stop us clogging up the main forum with too many questions and help with getting answers to those questions :green:

Thanks MissOwen......Ive Joined :)

Dont think it could clog up the forum.......Its one thread....Others have been closed down for some reason, and people have been advised that the topic has been covered (in this thread) .....Im sure if i searched Minx, i would find alot more than 1 thread.....and before anyone counts and says im wrong...try and find minx threads that have been closed.
Sorry just had to have a little rant! Lol X Im not saying any one brand is better than another, i dont have a CND account at the moment so FOR ME its nice to see threads about other brands/items XXX

I know some people will take offence to what i have said and feel the need to speak up about a brand.........You dont need to do this, im not attacking any brand XXXX

Hi, I use Entity UV Gel and Nfu.Oh Gel top coat on top of the SheeKee Nail wraps and it works great, you just have to buff the surface of the wrap first so the gel will adhere and it works great and make sure to seal the free edge. Cheers

my lamp stand is one on a flexible stand with a screw fitting as most infa red bulbs have screw fittings look on ebay for bulbs phillips infa red i use also now know you can get the blixz fiols from nco and a place in dundee are now doing training also there still cheaper to ring ideal beauty directly as you get the stand and the free tool kit

I was looking into doing blixz nails as a girl i work with was raving about them. I can't find anywhere in the UK that does training?? does anyone know where i could train?? i came across this quote which says you can do training in dundee?? does anyone know where abouts? i live in dundee!! :) Thanks

Latest posts

Back