Tunic recommendations - true to size please x

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

sarahc

Reaction score
I've just been accepted by a local pamper company to do treatments on a mobile basis to their clients .. however they need me to wear tunic top, have never worn one before and little concerned about sizing - im a generous 18 - probably more 20 - need a tunic urgently, have first booking next weds so plan to order today, should I play it safe and order size 22, do tunics generally come up a size smaller (sure Ive seen this mentioned on salongeek) I dont usually use the bay of e but need to get one quick and reasonable price .. could anyone recommend a make or style thats true to size? xx

I have used Health & Beauty Wear before and definitely find that they come up small! I normally order at least a size bigger xx

Have ordered from simon jersey, the wraparound ones are pretty true to size but the tunic side button I would go at least a size up or maybe 2 as they can be tight on arms when bending and across chest with boobs! X

Hi hun
i to agree to go at least 2 sizes up, i have used different companies and always ending up sending them back especially La beeby.
good luck

my la beeby tunic is the only one that has come up true to size, normally go a size bigger x

I buy mine from Health and Beauty wear and find them a bit big if anything. Not too big that I wont wear it though, just ever so slightly, but I think the smaller size would be too small

Yep simon jersey are def a bit stingy with their sizes so going up at least 1 size is a must

Sent from my HTC Desire using SnalonGeek

I have the Haven tunic from Salonwear Direct. It's a really nice fit and the fabric has got a bot of give in it too. Even so, I'd probably go up one size to ensure you have enough movement across the back.

The last order I placed with them came through in just a couple of days too, so it's worth giving them a call and checking their delivery times. Their customer service guys I have spoken to have been really helpful.

thank you everyone, will have a look at all of those - might order a 20 and 22 and return the one that doesnt fit
sorry only just replying, have been out all day xx

Latest posts

Back