Turned up with no money, told me after I'd started

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I don't know if this is correct, but this IS theft and the police will have a chat with her. I am sure I read a post recently where something very similar happened and she phoned the local police station and they actually went round there and frightened the client into paying?

Do NOT let these people get away with it! I highly doubt he will be showing up. And if she can do it with you, she will be more than happy to go and do it with other people. She needs to be stopped! It just infuriates me so much...

I really hope he pays you! :hug:

Sent from my GT-I9100 using SalonGeek

Yes its theft, my daughter recently used a cashpoint and forgot to take her money, she ran back when she realised and someone had took it, she asked in the shop and they looked a t the cctv and the bloke who took it was a regular. My daughter phoned the police and they came out to see her as it was theft and they said they could go and have a word with him which would probably be enough for him to give it back. The nice man in the shop had a word with the thief when he next came in and said she had been to the police and he handed the money straight back.

It is theft and if you walked out a shop with something you didn't pay for, you'd better believe you could end up in a cell for it if you get caught (happened to some friends of mine when they shoplifted as teenagers, hehe). Surely the police would at least have a word with her? My best friend's husband is a police officer, I might just ask him out of curiosity!

Like others have said, I would tell her you will call the police if she doesn't pay, even if you don't. Just saying you are calling them might be enough to get her to pony up the dough!

Hello.... I got my payment today, very surprised... It was one day late again but at least I got it in the end and lesson learned, thanks for all your help and ideas :) x

Sent from my Nexus 7 using SalonGeek

Hello.... I got my payment today, very surprised... It was one day late again but at least I got it in the end and lesson learned, thanks for all your help and ideas :) x

Sent from my Nexus 7 using SalonGeek

Well at least there was a positive outcome eventually. Although you did have to go through some heart ache to get it and as you said, some valuable lessons learned for your future business.

On another note, I don't know if this client has re-booked or will re-book and I know she caused you grief but if she does re-book, don't turn her away (every client in business) just take the right precautions this time and ensure she makes payment up front but in the end, the decision is yours to make.

Good luck:)

Well that's good news . Finally !!!!

Yes I agree with Wooshka. If you do this person again money upfront before treatment begins . In fact may be best to do this with all your clients . You can use the 'your nails will be oily from cuticle oil/ hand cream ' reason .

Good luck

Latest posts

Back