Turquoise Glitter Tips

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Ophala

Reaction score
First time I've used L&P for a long time so was pleased it went as well as it did! Spesh as it was on myself.

Any feedback (constructive of course!) is appreciated - I've just realised my ring finger nail is a little bit longer than the others....shall fix that in the morning!

This is before;

IMG_0525-1.jpg

And this is after;

IMG_0531-1.jpg

u have a very nice long beds....the glitter tip is lovely well done hun...xx

very beautiful i love them you did a great job
very nice thank you for sharing
keep up the great work

Pretty nails Sophie ... well done!

u have a very nice long beds....the glitter tip is lovely well done hun...xx

they're too long!! my hyponechium grows up the back of my nail and have often nearly nipped it when cutting my nails!!

but thanks :) xx

they're too long!! my hyponechium grows up the back of my nail and have often nearly nipped it when cutting my nails!!

but thanks :) xx
my real nails are the same as yours and it really hurts if you cut it trust me:cry:.
i think the glitter is a lovely colour.im really loving glitter nails at the moment as you can see from my album pics.
i think the shape and length is great,they all look consistant and your smile lines look fab.i cant comment on the apex etc... as i cant really see from the picture.
they are lobely though i would be more than happy with these.xxx

Very pretty i love the colour ...well done keep up the good work
j xx

Very pretty and what lovely nailbeds :hug:

They are lovely .....

ahh thanks all :)

It's taken a long time to get them this good, and I haven't even had much practise recently and only do myself!! I think it's really helped me looking at other photos on here/magazines etc - it's made my eye more critical to shape etc!!

They look great i love the colour.x

Why can't I see a picture:(........:cry:?

Love this colour.. wow it is beautiful.. Can I ask what you used please sweet.
X Mel

i used OPI absolute fX - the tips are sparkle fX and the nail bed is shimmer fX

Latest posts

Back