Twiddle Stic By Doll

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

fayevix

Reaction score
Has anyone tried the new twiddle stics by doll haircare?
Im keen to know what everyone thinks...
I bought a medium and large from one of our suppliers and im still undecided.
They give the hair a gorgeous finished effect, and the curls dont drop. Im just wondering, is it too much of a faff, as you still need to use your irons?? X

I haven't used them.. but I was just looking at a forum about the zig-zag curl. With something as simple as a foil being used... I am sure there is something laying around that you can use instead of the twiddle stic. something round in shape... i can't think of anything on the top of my head, but i would just assume there is something. do you agree??

I think it'dbe easier to use a cold wand/tong and ur straighteners. I personally wouldn't buy a twiddle stic x

Looks like alot of messing about. Much quicker with straighteners.

I agree, I don't understand how that is supposed to be easier than using like a wand? Watched a video on it, it looks confusing already.

Exactly... I bought myself the small and medium to try. Curls are nice, but its a total pain in the butt x

I just watched a video, they look really fiddly! They're not for me...
Rhiannon x

seems a bit stupid....just use a massive knitting needle i spose....

My GHD rep used to show me how to do this with a pintail comb when i was training, its good fun when you're training but if someone wanted a full head of it, not so fun lol

Exactly... I bought myself the small and medium to try. Curls are nice, but its a total pain in the butt x

Well... After weeks of practice, and debating, i do actually like it x

Latest posts

Back