Twilight, counting down the days

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

S.Dupree

Reaction score
Is any one else getting over excited about the next twilight !!!!
or is it just me :)
The date has been in my diary for ever going have a refresh this week if all the others so its all fresh in my mind (obviously have too much time on my hands)
Any other twilight geeks on here xxx

Meeeeeeeee. I'm going to the midnight showing. Super excited. Need to twilight my nails. Gonna use the fangs I did for Halloween. Team vamp on one hand. Team wolf on the other!!

Yeah! I wanted to wee when the release date was given and again recently when I realised it wasn't long away.
Screamed when I seen renesme. And they have kept it very safe, I've been searching the Internet for a leak and nothing. Xoxo

me me me!!! so excited! been re-watching the films in preparation :) don't quite know what I'm gonna do once they are finished :sad:

Haha I knew there would be some on here !!!
The only thing is after I watch it I feel so inadequate and my life is so plain !!
(How sad) xx

Going to the midnight showing with my bestie. Tickets been booked since start of october i think!

Having a wee Twiathon on Sunday in preparation :)
Xx

Sent from my GT-I8150 using SalonGeek

Ooooooh me, me, me. I am so excited. Every time I see the previews I start clapping and jumping up and down shouting, I can't wait. My husband looks at me like I am mental. He is not a Twilight fan so he just dosen't get it.

Me too I can't wait :)

Also can't wait, if you love the films read the books there great x

Ooooooh me, me, me. I am so excited. Every time I see the previews I start clapping and jumping up and down shouting, I can't wait. My husband looks at me like I am mental. He is not a Twilight fan so he just dosen't get it.

Haha at least I'm not the only one who gets that excited. I done it while watching the last Harry potter too when Mcgonagle told the statues to protect the school, when Molly Wesley exploded Beatrix lestrange and said "not my daughter you bitch" and when the kids were dropped off for their first day at school.
I now have the clip where Mcgonagle says "boom" haha I love it! Xoxo

Hubby is coming to watch it with me even though he hates it, that's what he says anyway!

I mainly laugh and take the pee through these films so my friends are not overly struck on going with me! Hehe.

Plus i prefer to wait til they've been out a while so the cinema is not full of squeeing teenage fangirls.

I'm another twilight geek! :) xx

I mainly laugh and take the pee through these films so my friends are not overly struck on going with me! Hehe.

Plus i prefer to wait til they've been out a while so the cinema is not full of squeeing teenage fangirls.

I wait too. Mainly so I don't get so many strange looks when I open my bag, pull out sushi, a bottle opener, a glass and a bottle of wine. Then half way pulling out slippers. I just wish it was acceptable to change into pyjamas while there too. Xoxo

I can't wait either! Me and one of my best mates did a twilightathon last weekend and we'll be doing it again with our other best mate this weekend coming.
We're not going when it comes out as one of my friends birthdays is the 21st Nov so we're going out for dinner and then to the cinema!
Hubby won't come with this time, the last time he went to the cinema to watch twilight, he threw up!

Leanne
X

I wait too. Mainly so I don't get so many strange looks when I open my bag, pull out sushi, a bottle opener, a glass and a bottle of wine. Then half way pulling out slippers. I just wish it was acceptable to change into pyjamas while there too. Xoxo

Haha this made me giggle...you do cinema with style! Xx

I can't wait either! Me and one of my best mates did a twilightathon last weekend and we'll be doing it again with our other best mate this weekend coming.
We're not going when it comes out as one of my friends birthdays is the 21st Nov so we're going out for dinner and then to the cinema!
Hubby won't come with this time, the last time he went to the cinema to watch twilight, he threw up!

Leanne
X

It's my twilightathon tonight, getting super excited with it on to see the one out now xoxo

Watched it last night. Load of CRAP. Worst ending ever.

Sent from my GT-I9100 using SalonGeek

I'm hopefully going next week! Team Edward here! Read the books within a week & love the films :) got abit obsessed with Edward after reading the books & had my head in the clouds for a while after aha! Gutted it's ending tho ): x

Attachments

• ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1353194042.176894.jpg
    ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1353194042.176894.jpg
    45.6 KB · Views: 41

Latest posts

Back