Twins due 24th December!!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Im getting scared now, on the day candece you said that you were pregnant again we had found out that my sister was pregnant again, and he little one is only 8 months, she is already 3 months gone, as she found out quite late, so ben is going to be 14 months old when the new baby comes, but she is quite big already, so we thought that it might be twins, but she has her first scan on monday so i suppose we will find out then.
congrats to you and your new babys!!!!

clair19862006 said:
Im getting scared now, on the day candece you said that you were pregnant again we had found out that my sister was pregnant again, and he little one is only 8 months, she is already 3 months gone, as she found out quite late, so ben is going to be 14 months old when the new baby comes, but she is quite big already, so we thought that it might be twins, but she has her first scan on monday so i suppose we will find out then.
congrats to you and your new babys!!!!

Aww congratulatons to your sister!! Perhaps she is also gonna be mum to twins too!!! It could just be that the tummy is larger because she's not long had a baby - this is what I was told by all - or... could be TWINS!!!

Let us know!

CadenceAlex said:
That's my due date but should come earlier so at least I'll be able to get some routine so my daughter has a great christmas!!! She'll understand more because she'll be 15 mths old.

My husband saw the two on the screen before me because I was adusting my glasses.. and when the woman asked if twins ran in the family.. I was just gobsmacked!!!

My friends are just all amazed!! I'll be 23 with 3 little ones!!!

Christmas will be fantastic!!! My poor husband has been getting loads of stick in work too..

.. his colleague said they're selling minibuses cheap now and we'll end up in a tower block soon!!!! :eek:

Sounds like me....but I had all mine one by one I had a christmas baby too ....dec 26th....Congrats on the babies.....I'm sure they will be little bundles of joy!:hug:

Wow ... I mean double Wow ... how exciting!

CadenceAlex said:
What a shock....!!

Three under 18mths.. and coming for christmas...

SCARY!!!

OMG only just seen this post!!! congratulations :hug: , what a lovely surprise, twins! you'll be tired but so happy with your gorgeous babies. Are you gonna find out sex?????

Oh, what happy news for you both! Congrats :hug:
Any ideas for names??? If I had twin girls I would call them Amy and May (as the names are anagrams of each other!)

Im excited for you hun!!!!!
Gemma xxxxxxx

congratulations hun!!!!double trouble lol!!!
i had my son christmas eve and got discharged christmas day. It was great you get a pressie for you and babes but beware the carol singers at 9am in the morning!!! i was not sooo impressed but at least i got out of christmas dinner, my mum did it!!!
Are they identical?????:hug:

I'm a twin to with a brother though so not identical wish i had an identical sometimes thought to send them to work for me lol.

I am so pleased for you hope you werent only plannin on two children, they will be such a pleasure for christmas too. You couldn't wish for a better present. Congratulations and keep us all informed.

Emma

my brother and sis are twins they're 24 now and my mum always said twice the work but double the rewards my son was born 23 dec he was due christmas day but I couldnt wait i'm the same with pressies hes 9 now and christmas is extra special good look:)

Latest posts

Back