Twins due 24th December!!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

CadenceAlex

Reaction score
What a shock....!!

Three under 18mths.. and coming for christmas...

SCARY!!!

Wow!!!!!!!!!

Congratulations xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

That is wonderful news, and Christmas babies too, lLucky lucky you (though the twins thing would scare me a bit)

Oh wow!!! That is great news babes!! Hard work but It'll be well worth it!!! Oh I'm getting broody now....Mmmm, wheres Andrew?

wow thats brilliant congratulations thats so exciting two babies at Christmas well at least you wont have to cook Christmas lunch:lol:

congratulations, that will be a nice Christmas present and cheep when it comes to birthdays too, you'll be able to kill two birds with one stone lol

andrelax said:
Oh wow!!! That is great news babes!! Hard work but It'll be well worth it!!! Oh I'm getting broody now....Mmmm, wheres Andrew?

Haha you better go and phone him now Alex or visit him tomorrow! lol :green: :green:

Congratulations!! Welcome to the club :hug: I had my twins on December 9th, loved that Christmas :Love:

CadenceAlex said:
What a shock....!!

Three under 18mths.. and coming for christmas...

SCARY!!!

congratulations...thats great news.
dont worry too much about having 3 so close... although mine is not twins, i have 11.5 mths between my youngest 2...you just learn to manage..there is no choice, and you need to get the wee one trained into a great routine now so you have time for the new arrivals!! what a lovely christmas present to you all...:Love: :Scared: :Love:

That's my due date but should come earlier so at least I'll be able to get some routine so my daughter has a great christmas!!! She'll understand more because she'll be 15 mths old.

My husband saw the two on the screen before me because I was adusting my glasses.. and when the woman asked if twins ran in the family.. I was just gobsmacked!!!

My friends are just all amazed!! I'll be 23 with 3 little ones!!!

Christmas will be fantastic!!! My poor husband has been getting loads of stick in work too..

.. his colleague said they're selling minibuses cheap now and we'll end up in a tower block soon!!!! :eek:

OMG!! :eek: rather you than me! lol

Congrats! Twins run in my family too - and they have skipped a generation - so I'm dreading becoming pregnant!

BUT - Twins are sooo cute! Two for the price of one! Bonus! Hope all goes well for you x

Woohoo the best of use come in multipules!!!! Im a triplet. Its great company for the other sibling..,keeps them occupied

Twins are fun! I'm a twin, my mum said my sister and I used to have our own language! No one knew what we were saying and we just kept ourselves entertained. We finish each other's sentences or I'll say something to someone and she say the exact same thing a while later. My mum gets sick of it and just says go ask your sister. We sound exactly the same, only my mum can tell us apart on the phone.

I wish you all the best!!

andrelax said:
Twins are fun! I'm a twin, my mum said my sister and I used to have our own language! No one knew what we were saying and we just kept ourselves entertained. We finish each other's sentences or I'll say something to someone and she say the exact same thing a while later. My mum gets sick of it and just says go ask your sister. We sound exactly the same, only my mum can tell us apart on the phone.

I wish you all the best!!

It must be lovely to be a twin! I am an only child and wish I had a bro or sis.

Good luck CadenceAlex! You will have many many kiddiewinks to look after you when your old and grey! lolx

Congratulations ... how lovely :)

One of my daughters was born on the 24th December and it was such a lovely Christmas. My son was born in the 12th December so had our routine sorted for Christmas which was great too :)

Whoa....congrats to you all!
Michele

Whoa indeed!

Looks like that 'broodmare' comment I made has come true then? Maybe I'm something of a psychic!:eek:

Congrats lovely! You'll have to start looking for clothes for doubly-up-the-duff girls now:lol:

:hug: WOW CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!:hug: Im sure it will be great.

Danger Mouse said:
congratulations, that will be a nice Christmas present and cheep when it comes to birthdays too, you'll be able to kill two birds with one stone lol

No - please don't do this, I hope I speak for all who have birthdays late dec and earlier jan, we want xmas and birthday to be separate like everybody else.

Oh and by the way congrats and good luck. xxxxxxxxxxx

Latest posts

Back