Ubertan

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
This was all over National Radio yesterday, that's the only reason this post was put up, to try and disfuse all the bad press it has quite rightly had!

I put this post up ages ago because I was wondering about the side effects etc. hun?

I have not checked it in ages either :o

I am glad this has been raised though and everyone can see how much of a risk it is. I only came across it whilst searching Facebook mobile beauty pages to check out other peoples set ups. I was being very naive thinking "have they finally found something legal, non damaging" but obviously that is not the case! Clearly the people that replied to this with 2 or 3 posts and have not posted since are working for the brand or trying to sell I wouldn't touch it and think it's best we all stick with our lovely spray tan :)

Hi there u can call me on 07542 287 148 if you want any info on Ubertan.
Cheers Catherine x

hi, im jodie from coventry
i was wondering if you would be able to get hold of some ubertan nasel spray for me still
i have been trying o get hold of some fo a while but can't seem to find anywhere that sells it
hankyou so much if you can help xx :)

What an awful thread! I love Salon Geek and have given what I view as good ethical advice without any benefit to myself and in return have received fantastic advice and help in return from therapists I have started to recognise and trust from newbies to uber geek. Even company owners or employees give advice without having to lie or discredit other companies. Please dont ruin our trusted, friendly helpful site we are supposed to be professionals!!! If the tenerife story is a sales patter and Im not saying it is please take it elsewhere.

What an awful thread! I love Salon Geek and have given what I view as good ethical advice without any benefit to myself and in return have received fantastic advice and help in return from therapists I have started to recognise and trust from newbies to uber geek. Even company owners or employees give advice without having to lie or discredit other companies. Please dont ruin our trusted, friendly helpful site we are supposed to be professionals!!! If the tenerife story is a sales patter and Im not saying it is please take it elsewhere.
Also if this product is as dangerous as has been reported SHAME ON YOU!

Totally agree, anyone that uses this rubbish and risking their health over a tan are fools.
I would understand if they were regulated and tested but the fact is they aren't!

Sent from my Desire HD using SalonGeek

I'm very sorry to be so blunt but anyone who reads this whole thread & still asks where to buy this poison is an idiot!! & to then want to sell it to unsuspecting clients who don't know the full facts is criminal, do you really want to be responsible for killing someone?

I'm very sorry to be so blunt but anyone who reads this whole thread & still asks where to buy this poison is an idiot!! & to then want to sell it to unsuspecting clients who don't know the full facts is criminal, do you really want to be responsible for killing someone?
I agree.

Hi there, I have been using it for about three weeks now, and i have just come back from a weeks holiday in Tenerife (was quite overcast most days so only sunbathing from lunchtime, not everyday) so used it two weeks before. Oh my goodness, I am quite pale skinned, blonde and what a difference!! Its fantastic I cannot believe how dark my skin has gone! I have done some research and it is made up from plant extracts and has virtually no side effects. I thought it was similar to Melanotan (injectable....eeewww!!) but its nothing like it as almost everyone has side effects and its brought in from China so goodness knows whats in it....Ubertan was suggested to me by one of our nurses so I tried it out! Its totally brill, and after you get your maximum colour, its just maintenance once or twice a week! I have had no side effects with the exception of a little bit of loss of appetite.
Let me know if you need any further info. Where did you hear about it??
Catherine :)
Can anyone get any uber tan nasel spray

Can anyone get any uber tan nasel spray

Just so you know, the poster you've quoted has been absent from this site since 2011, and the thread itself was actually created in 2010.

If you still require an answer to your question, it's probably best to create a new thread.

HTHs

Latest posts

Back