Uglies v Eggheads!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

artymarty

Young at heart geek
Reaction score
Did anyone else see this evening's "Eggheads"? Jade Goody and 4 of her colleagues from Uglies were up against the Eggheads. In the final round it was just JADE against ALL the Eggheads. :smack: . She did very well, just lost it on the "sudden death" question. She has had her hair coloured and styled.............very nice, suits her!!

Martine x

Oh I missed that - I normally watch it but Thursdays I am out at 6.

I must admit I really dont like CJ LOL.

What this ladies? I've never heard of it. x

yes i watch eggheads only caught the last bit cause i am a secret (great british food menu 6.30pm) watcher:eek:
but she did really well...think the eggheads where pretty surprised too

Jade did exteremly well, good on her. Surprised me, I'll tell you. 1st time I'd ever watched the program. Have to say I was watching the cooking program too. WHO WON!! The real chef, or the one who self taught himself?

Pink Tips said:
Jade did exteremly well, good on her. Surprised me, I'll tell you. 1st time I'd ever watched the program. Have to say I was watching the cooking program too. WHO WON!! The real chef, or the one who self taught himself?
its the judging final tomorrow....

I hope Simon wins tomorrow

naturalnails said:
I hope Simon wins tomorrow
me too...even my boys are into it...wander if one will become a budding chef...oh they use "southport" shrimps...lol only thing we are famous for

Whats this programme with Jade? I have never heard of it? When is it on and what channel!!!

it is a quiz show hun.

every week/day (not sure how often it's on) there is a team called the eggheads and they play against a different team each time.

Jade's team was just a one off so you prob won't see it again uless it's repeated.

Latest posts

Back