Ultimate Christmas song - what's yours?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm with Kaya, I love fairy-tail in New York, always know it's Christmas when I hear that

Ha! Can you imagine me playing this to all my elderly dinner guests on Christmas Day :biggrin:

I think it's a must.
I dare you.
In fact, I double-dare you :twisted:

Slades It's Christmas- not because I love it, but because my little boy does. Normally gets played till around February. . . aaaargh!

I'm more of a Shaking Stevens kinda gal ;) or Brenda Lee's Rocking Around The Christmas Tree. Mind you, after my son watched a Christmas episode of Miranda the other week where she jumped and wiggled her bottom round the Christmas tree whilst singing Rocking Around The Christmas Tree, and my son has re-in acted that several times over, I'm going off that song a bit haha!

Sent from my GT-I9300 using SalonGeek mobile app

Haha priceless!! Good ole Wombles lol
Fairytail been on kiss and heart radio lots

Finally heard it, all is right with the world...... hahaha - well sort of! :D

Merry Christmas Everyone by Shakin Stevens is my number 1 Christmas song of ALL TIME!

I can't not sing along to it! And even my daughter who is almost 9 years old knows all the words too!

Merry Christmas Everyone by Shakin Stevens is my number 1 Christmas song of ALL TIME!

I can't not sing along to it! And even my daughter who is almost 9 years old knows all the words too!

Aww cute! :)

Also love "It will be lonely this Christmas" by Mud. For years I thought it was by Elvis lol

Latest posts

Back