Ultimate Christmas song - what's yours?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

KayaPapaya

Reaction score
So, it's only a few weeks away, just wondering what you're favourite Christmas song is?

As soon as I hear Pogues/Kirsty MacColl I know it's nearly Christmas :)

I've not heard it yet on the radio, but I enjoy a Crimbo song :)

Wham! Last Christmas & a bit of The Darkness for fun. Can't stand Mariah Carey cos its EVERYWHERE!! CONSTANTLY !

Did you see noddy holder gets 800k a year for his christmas song. Nice work if you can get it :D

Sent from my GT-P3110 using SalonGeek mobile app

Wow! That's a good wage! Fair play to Noddy :D

Happy Xmas (War is Over) by John Lennon and Yoko Ono, but I also love Driving Home for Xmas by Chris Rea.

All of them 😁 I try to pick but I can't... Some of the carol-y songs can get a bit boring but can also be great!

I LOVE Christmas! Everything about it is my favourite .🎅🎅🎅

Sent from my Nexus 7 using SalonGeek mobile app

Thanks Rinn; love it.

Also, 2000 Miles by the Pretenders.

"When a child is born" Johnny Mathis.

I could cry when I hear this.

I am also fond of:

The power of love - Frankie goes to Hollywood
Christmas wrapping - the waitresses
Let it snow - Dean Martin

I have odd tastes :)

Nat king cole,The Christmas song.

Christmas Rapping. Love it. Have been known to boogie in shops when this comes on

I believe in father Christmas - Greg lake. Reminds me of being little bonbon x

Sent from my HTC Sensation XE with Beats Audio Z715e using SalonGeek mobile app

"Mary's boy child" boney M - I remember singing this in school assembly at Xmas time and we all thought we were so cool singing a pop song instead of a carol haha

For me nothing beats Wizzard's I Wish It Could Be Christmas Every Day. Reminds me of being a kid and how much I've always loved Christmas.

Slade is my second favourite and I love a bit of Shaky too!

I love all Christmas songs (except mad world - too depressing lol) but my favourite is "oh holy night" aww reminds me of home alone! It has so many versions from different artists and is timeless x

Its not the most mainstream but me, mum and fiance just love bo selecta- proper crimbo. Not only does it make me feel Christmassy but it reminds me of being a young care free teen loving bo selecta lol.
I am a fan of the mariah, noddy etc songs but Proper Crimbos the one for me hehe.

Latest posts

Back