Ultronics Question

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Jogels

Reaction score
Does anyone here use the Ultronics system, 10 Minute Instrument soak or the Ultracare?? If so I have a question for you.

Is it ok to dust the files, rinse, wash them with an antibacterial soap and then spray the files with the Ultronics Ultracare solution?? This would be instead of dusting the files, washing them with antibacterial soap and then soaking them in the 10 minute instrument soak. THX

Does anyone here use the Ultronics system, 10 Minute Instrument soak or the Ultracare?? If so I have a question for you.

Is it ok to dust the files, rinse, wash them with an antibacterial soap and then spray the files with the Ultronics Ultracare solution?? This would be instead of dusting the files, washing them with antibacterial soap and then soaking them in the 10 minute instrument soak. THX

Hi Jo,
What I highlighted in red is perfectly fine.That's what I did for years.Now I use Steril Guard and same procedure.

Lana, Is Steril Guard cheaper or what do you like better about it? Have you ever heard of just using 99% alcohol to spray the files? Personally I don't think it is enough but apparently some do! Thx again Lana!!

No hun,
99% alcohol is not hospital grade desinfectant and it is not recomended to be used to spray your files.At least not here in Alberta.
I used both Ultronic and Steril Guard.They both work good and I found Steril Guard less expensive.

That's what I think too. Where do you buy Streril Guard from? TX

Hehehe,
I'll let you guess 3 times :lol:

Ok Let me guess:
1. Lana
2. Lana
3. Lana

Ok How much is it? You are way too funny!!!:smack:

go to PM.
We cannot post prices here:wink2:

Latest posts

Back