Unable to get through to Nail Harmony

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

mollylolly

Reaction score
Hiya,

I placed an order with Nail Harmony on their website on the 28th December 2013. I understand that they were closed until the 2nd January. However, I have not yet received my order, although the payment shows on my bank statement as being paid on the 28th December 2013.:cry:

I have tried to contact them on their number 0800 014 8300, for the past two days, to see if the order has been dispatched, or when it will be dispatched, only to have a recorded message saying that "I'm sorry, no one is available to take you call, thank you for calling, Goodbye" I must have tries 50 times over the past couple of days, only to be met with the same response. Their website does not (as far as I can see) have any facility to check your orders.:(

Is anyone aware of any problems?

Thank you
Sally x

I don't know why they aren't answering the phone but I ordered mine on the 26th and received it yesterday. I think they are just really busy fulfilling all the orders!

The contact number I have is
tel:02081720595

That is the main distributor I think you may be calling an authorised area stockist? Unless that's whom you're ordering from...just a thought may be worth a try x

The lovely man in the van has delivered my order at lunchtime today, so I'm a happy bunny.

The number that I was trying to contact them on is the number on their advert which is on the backpage of the January edicition of scratch magazine.

It would be helpful if they incorporated a system like Sweet Squared have that send you an e-mail to let you know the order has been dispatched. This would be more helpful especially for those techs who are mobile, who then can arrange to be in to take delivery

x

I'm having this exact problem. I ordered on the 29.12.13.
I got an email on the 2nd saying it was being processed. But then nothing more, it's not arrived.
I've been working so haven't yet tried to contact them, but I was planning to call in the morning.
I genuinely expected delivery to take around 3 days, is it a common problem for harmony deliveries to take this long? :(

I placed an order on Boxing Day and only got it yesterday. I think it's just because of Christmas and new year. The distributors for my area emailed me apologising for the delay and said that they weren't properly in the office until Monday, hence why it was so late xx

Mine arrived this morning. :)

Luck of the draw I guess, I ordered snow escape on New Year's Eve and it was delivered Monday 6th x

Latest posts

Back