Unbelievable Road Rage Attack to an Extreme

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Well done you for reporting him !!

Something similar happened to me before (also a van driver) i was on dual carriageway in right hand lane doing 70 & he was cursing me as he wanted to get past. He must of got the shock of his life when he managed to pass me as i was shouting abuse right back at him, i was livid if id been bigger id of followed him !! :irked:

Definetly follow it up with police & the company he works for, hopefully he will get a disciplenary.

Louise how frightening for you.

(I know how that is as I was chased once by some total ars*hole, but that's another story)

Good on you for reporting the tw@t, he is nothing but a bully and deserves a telling off from his company.
What gives these people the right to intimidate women drivers....

I couldd rant & swear big time about this so I'm shutting up now, but will keep my eye on this to see what happens......

this is horrible...what a nasty man...sure his mother is very proud of him.

Glad your ok...and like the others have said...you did the right thing.

Are you sure it wasn't Tsia? :lol:

Well I made my statement last night and the PC was lovely - so sympathetic and supportive.

Sadly all they can do is call the company he works for and inform them of the complaint and ask them to discipline the person concerned. I say sadly as I doubt that the person concerned might take on board the serviousness of his actions or realise that it is socially unacceptable behaviour.

If he'd of caused criminal damage or physically harmed me then he could have been arrested but luckly he didn't.

But he did say how important it was to report this incident and any other as they can't change things if it doesn't get reported - so please please please if any of you are subjected to similar abuse report it and it will help to give accurate figures of road rage which inturn will maybe look to change the law in some way or as the office suggested at least be a fixed penalty with points on the licence.

Finally, thanks ever so much for all you good wishes and support it was very much appreciated.

Latest posts

Back