Under The Knife

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Lil Ash

Reaction score
Has anyone had any kind of surgery done!! E.g Boob jobs etc

I am thinking about it, just to make myself happy

I have had my boobs done twice and I would recommend it but only for to make you happy and no one else. xx

had liposuction done about 3 years ago - it was great!

If I had the money I would definately go for "extreme" makeover. My next surgery will probably be on eyes - laser (if I can have it) and upper and lower lid reduction.

I had a lower face lift and upper and lower eye lift last July, and it was great, pain free and if I could afford it I could have more done..x

Hi Suzie
I am always being asked to recommend a good surgeon - would it be possble to let me know where you had your treatment please.
Thanks
Annie

had liposuction done about 3 years ago - it was great!

If I had the money I would definately go for "extreme" makeover. My next surgery will probably be on eyes - laser (if I can have it) and upper and lower lid reduction.

This is what i want!!! i heard a few bad things about it!!! I find it hard to loose weight, i anit over weight i am a size 12!!

I find my self tooo curvy, around my bum and hip area!!!

I had a breast reduction 11 years ago. It was quite a complicated op tbh.
If I had the money I'd have everything pushed up, sucked out or injected in lol
I'm about a size 12 but people think I'm crazy to think this way.....
Just be sure to get the right surgeon mate x

I had my nose done earlier this year, I'm now so much more confident for it, do your research, have a few consultations and most of all do it for yourself and no one else and it can potentially change your life.

Has anyone had any kind of surgery done!! E.g Boob jobs etc

I am thinking about it, just to make myself happy

IF I had the $$$, I would definitely have work done. Just make sure you have the best surgeon.

Have you ever seen those 'plastic surgery nightmare' shows? Those bad surgeries always seem to be done by some quack doc.

Best of luck to you!!! :)

I had my double chin sucked out. Was fab, feel much better but now I want my tummy sucked out. Lol. Lx
Posted via Mobile Device

I had my double chin sucked out. Was fab, feel much better but now I want my tummy sucked out. Lol. Lx
Posted via Mobile Device

I want my chin and tummy sucked out! LOL!!!

I've had 2 boob jobs, very painful and quite a rough recovery (for me anyway, i hated not being able to lift my arms up) but it was well worth it. my surgeon talked me out of going as large as i wanted the first time becuase he said i didnt realize how big they would be... well they just werent big enough for me so i had to go back a second time lol! im 100% happy with my results (the second time anyway) but make sure its what you want to do, and make sure you go to a good surgeon, becuase the second time is even more painful:irked:

I've had 2 boob jobs, very painful and quite a rough recovery (for me anyway, i hated not being able to lift my arms up) but it was well worth it. my surgeon talked me out of going as large as i wanted the first time becuase he said i didnt realize how big they would be... well they just werent big enough for me so i had to go back a second time lol! im 100% happy with my results (the second time anyway) but make sure its what you want to do, and make sure you go to a good surgeon, becuase the second time is even more painful:irked:

Did you have to pay for the implants to go bigger? mine boob job as got to be done again cos iv got a line across one of mine but think iv got to pay to go bigger im told they use the same implant?

Wow you lot are brave! It's not for me . . . not cos I'm perfect lol, but I wouldn't have any form of surgery unless I had to medically. It'd scare the wits out of me.

Did you have to pay for the implants to go bigger? mine boob job as got to be done again cos iv got a line across one of mine but think iv got to pay to go bigger im told they use the same implant?

sorry I didn't see this! lol, yeah I had to pay unfortunately, because even though the doctor advised it, ultimately
it was my own decision to not go bigger the first time around. but I sounds like yours might be a defect in the implant or maybe a mistake by the surgeon and in those cases I think you should get them fixed for free, unfortunately that probably won't happen since you shouldve had to sign waivers and whatnot prior to any surgery. after my second one I insured mine so now if they ever leak or need replaced I should only need to pay a deductable. as for them using the same implant, im not sure, I believe they can fill them with more saline/silicone because I know they can safely over fill them to a certain point, but even then im not sure if they can just add more to an existing implant or if a new one needs to be used. good question!
Posted via Mobile Device

I had mine done 2 years ago and has never felt skinny since

I had a breast reduction about 20yrs ago. I have a long list of stuff I'd like done but really need to shift all this weight first. xxx

Hi I had an uplift done nearly 2 yrs ago absolutely love the shape but my scars are still a bit raised and red wich is very annoying, but thats just my skin, it always scars badly. But would reccomend the Linea hospital. The same surgeon that did Jade Goody's mum.:) Shame about her mouth! lol!.xx

I had laser surgery last year, should have had it done years ago, its amazing! I would love to have my baby fat sucked out (lol baby born 19 years ago) and whilst I was in hospital I was looking at the leaflets but not got the £££ yet to have it done. :cry::cry:

I had a boob job 2 years ago...I agree with the first poster, ALWAYS do it for yourself...best thing i have done

Latest posts

Back