underarm wax with hot wax

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Tan&Wax

Reaction score
Hi there

I waxed my friends mum underarms with hot wax and had brain fade for a minute and forgot to put jasmine oil under one of her armpits. She showed me today that the one I forgot to put it on is red. Its not raw, she said the wax definitely wasn't too hot i use perron rigot and it was definitely the right consistency, it doesnt look like a burn so what is it?? The other one is absolutely fine. This has never happened to me before. I've had my underarms done with strip wax too and it hurt like hell but it didnt leave me red.
I feel terrible :(
She is fine about it as Im still starting out. She said it isnt sore at all either.
Any help would be appreciated.

Caroline xxx

You haven't done anything wrong.....it just sounds as though she is a good candidate for the use of oil when waxing sensitive areas. xx

Hi Kim

thank you for replying. Thats the problem when you are starting out you never know whether its something you have done "wrong" or if its just one of those things. She wasn't complaining but just giving a bit of feedback. In a way its good that it shows how fab the oil is as the other armpit is perfect!
thanks again
caroline xxx

Yeah, it's so easy to blame ourselves and sometimes we have to step up and admit that it was something we did. Good for you for asking for advice rather than carry on possibly making mistakes (that you didn't make) xx

Latest posts

Back