Unsure which new spray tan solution to go for?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

tinkywinky

Reaction score
Hi Everyone,

I had my lovely baby boy Joshua in March and he is just the best.

However maternity pay due to end soon, and I need to get back up and running.

I've been sending off for new samples of tan solution, and now I am completely unsure of which one to go for.

I LOVE Beau Bronz but it's very expensive, £70 per litre plus delivery, the results are fantastic
It does have a green tinge to it though which put me off when I used it on clients a while ago.

I've got samples of:

Amber mist (went orange didn't like it)
Sienna Sol (not tried yet very reasonable)
Su-do (like this bit pricy)
Tantrick - tried before liked it
Sienna Sun - currently use but seems to come off very quick
Solglo- used to use but lots of overspray

I am confusing myself so much it's hard to make a decision!

What does everyone else use please?

Tempted to pay more for solution in order to retain and get customers back.

It's driving me mad - please let me know which ones you use, and any feedback on the above.

Thanks

Tinkywinky xx

Hi! Congrats on new baby! Had my lil one in july last year so nearly one now! Anyway i use Tantrick, Have used few others in the past but non really touched ths Tantrick colour, it fades off brilliantly too, no patches, i love using the 10% solution at the mo its delish!
HTH!
Vicci!

Thanks I may try Tantrick, I'm so confused.

Good luck with the wedding!!xxxxxxxxxxxx

£70???

I hope it's permanent for that price! :green:

Thanks! i forgot that was on there to be honest!lol!
Anyway you can always get in touch with tantrick and ask for a demo!
x

£70is cheap, their dearest bottle is £100. Believe me it is good though. Got a £25 off voucher tempted to use it . still confused.

Any more opinions apprecaited thanks xx

I use Amber Mist and love it and have never had it go orange! But everyone has their own opinions.

Have you tried Vani T ? I must admit I haven't got round to trying my samples yet but I have heard great reviews about it.

Good Luck with your choice.

The 8% went orangey on my face, but a few have done. I think it must be me and I think I need a darker tan. Thanks for your help so far!!

i've just got Tantrick- really pleased. lots of choice of %'s so something for everyone.

My recommendation is
Liquid Sun by Vani-t. 99% Natural based - 100% Flawless..JMHO

BUT -
Your pre - tan prep & after tan care will contribute greatly to the longevity & overall appearance of any tan.

HtH

XX J XX

i love celebrity secrets!

I use Sun Lab ultra dark, fab colour & coverage. Also Naturasun have some fab colours! :) HTH

I LOVE Naturasun! I have used many solutions over the years, and this is the one that my clints have always prefered. It has lots of shades, although I tend to keep 3 in stock. I have used this solution now for about 3 years. hth

Forgot to mention "Congrats on your new arrival" hope little one lets you have some sleep & rest, lol!! But most of all, creates lots of fab memories!! :hug: :)

I use Amber Mist and love it and have never had it go orange! But everyone has their own opinions.

Have you tried Vani T ? I must admit I haven't got round to trying my samples yet but I have heard great reviews about it.

Good Luck with your choice.

i have been using the liquid sun by vani-t for a few months now and it is easy to use and gives a really good colour. I saw my sil the other day and oh said that i was going to give him a spray and she said "so you going orange then" and i sharply said do i look orange to you and she was amazed at how natural it looked so give it a go.

Have you tried couture tan. Iam really pleased with the colour, the price and how it fades. All of my clients have given me positive feedback so im really happy:)

:hug:
congrats on your new arrival!

Since using SIENNA SOL I have had nothing but praise - including referral after referral! I love it. Plus, the price is really great too. I stick to one strength and have used it on EVERYONE from dark to fair, and had NO problems wot so ever!

By the way, I blind tested this with every solution you can think of.... and every time it came up tops.

I do sample other co's still but havent changed yet.

Good luck - do lots of testing and have fun! lol
:)

Hi Everyone,

I had my lovely baby boy Joshua in March and he is just the best.

However maternity pay due to end soon, and I need to get back up and running.

I've been sending off for new samples of tan solution, and now I am completely unsure of which one to go for.

I LOVE Beau Bronz but it's very expensive, £70 per litre plus delivery, the results are fantastic
It does have a green tinge to it though which put me off when I used it on clients a while ago.

I've got samples of:

Amber mist (went orange didn't like it)
Sienna Sol (not tried yet very reasonable)
Su-do (like this bit pricy)
Tantrick - tried before liked it
Sienna Sun - currently use but seems to come off very quick
Solglo- used to use but lots of overspray

I am confusing myself so much it's hard to make a decision!

What does everyone else use please?

Tempted to pay more for solution in order to retain and get customers back.

It's driving me mad - please let me know which ones you use, and any feedback on the above.

Thanks

Tinkywinky xx
Hi tinkywinky,

If you would like to try a free sample of VANI-T Liquid Sun, please contact me.

I am the Authorised Distributor for VANI-T in the Northern UK and would be pleased to add to your confusion on which brand to use - it is always best to try a few and see what works for you.

Regards,

Ken

I've PM'd you re; the vani-t tan solution Thanks xx

Latest posts

Back