Unusual Eyelash Extensions

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Blinkingorgeous

Reaction score
Morning all,

I have searched the threads and scoured the net :green: But apart from swarovski crystals and coloured lashes, of which I have both, I cant seem to find anything in the Individual range that is unusual, by that I mean feathers etc, now this may be because they will be too heavy for the natural lash, of which I completely understand, but has anyone seen anything unusual, different enough for a photoshoot, anywhere? Even if they need to be removed after a night out?

Any help would be greatly appreciated, thank you and hope you all have a fab fab day. :hug::hug:

Nouveau sell feathers. They all sell the gem wheels so you can apply them on the lashes or on the eyelids :)
Nouveau Shop

Nouveau sell feathers. They all sell the gem wheels so you can apply them on the lashes or on the eyelids :)
Nouveau Shop

Thanks Angelina, Iv got the swarovski gems, was just looking for something a bit different, Im off to have a nosey, thanks for replying :hug:

Hi there

I crystalised my lashes using glitter for a photoshoot once. I found that just placing the glitter on the tips gave an interesting affect. I also used lash pearls on the tips. There are some pictures on my facebook fan page in the Fantasy Lashes section.

Whatever you end up doing, show us some pics!!

Francesca

Trainer and Master Technician in Individual Eyelash Extensions
LASH by Francesca

hi there, you could try Global Beauty
they have some great lashes that would be good for a photo shoot.
It's Americian company but delivery is normaly quite fast. :)

Latest posts

Back