Unusual lifting from regular client

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Lemmonie

Reaction score
I have an L&P client (NSI) who normally never has lifting, however recently the last three infills she has had terrible lifting.

The only thing she is doing differently has been to take a herbal remedy for complexion probs she has, the active ingreadients are: Burdock Root, Blue Flag and Sarsaparilla

Any idea if these could cause lifting?

I'm not sure on those specific ingredients, but generally, vitamins and supplements for complexion and skin usually have the side effect of improving nail health and growth. The same thing happened with myself.

A change in diet will be reflected in nails, not necessarily by lifting enhancements but it can happen.

I had a long term client whose nails all came off whole once (she brought them all in an envelope for me to see :D). After quite allot of searching questions from me, she told me she had gone on a 3 day intensive detox programme and it was during this time that the nails all lifted clean off. She never connected the two things until I probed with questions. After that and a new set she settled right back to normal.

It has to be said that as professionals we need to remember that we are what we eat and internal issues (diet, general health and stress, as well as external issues (work, hobbies, climate etc.) can (not necessarily will) cause repercussions with enhancement wearers.

Latest posts

Back