Update on our new member - "The Nail Guy"

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Wasn't there something about them both driving a RX8 too ?!?!

I can assure you it wasn't Sam winding us up! More someone trying to wind Sam up methinks!

elfprincessem said:
GMG first picked up on it by saying 'you look like trent reznor', think he meant it genuinally though at the time, sorry but i think its rather starnge to claim you are someone that you are not! Its just weird!

So he did ! I just went back and re-read the whole thread. Didn't do that previously ....

I think I'll hang up my PI badge now .....:cry:

River

Helencad said:
Wasn't there something about them both driving a RX8 too ?!?!

got my inspector cap on now, why would GMG WANT to impose as somone else? doesnt he have more important things to do? i dont get it, it wasnt asking anything specific or nail related, just a random 'hello'- but i guess he could have been buttering us up! mmm or maybe not!

I think he posted a real pic of himself the other day but it's gone now.

1999judy said:
I think he posted a real pic of himself the other day but it's gone now.

did he look like the little britain character?

elfprincessem said:
got my inspector cap on now, why would GMG WANT to impose as somone else? doesnt he have more important things to do? i dont get it, it wasnt asking anything specific or nail related, just a random 'hello'- but i guess he could have been buttering us up! mmm or maybe not!

I think Sassy's right, I think its someone winding GMG up rather than GMG winding us up ... like you said GMG would have more important things to do. I think he just cottened on before everyone else did though!!

oohhh i hate it when people aren't who they say they are - im too trusting me!! xx

elfprincessem said:
did he look like the little britain character?
No he was cute.

well i didn't rate him anyway....while you where all was drooling over Mr big conk i was being more reserved and said nothing....:lol: pmsl.....i am a good girl...:lol: :lol: rofl....

xxx

Bagpuss said:
well i didn't rate him anyway....while you where all was drooling over Mr big conk i was being more reserved and said nothing....:lol: pmsl.....i am a good girl...:lol: :lol: rofl....

xxx

same here ! great minds think alike chick! xx

mmm got me very curious gigi.....he's not a blast from the past on here is "HE"?????? i am so nosey this will bug me forever

I thought there was something not quite right,it was me that sent him a pm,but he told me a porkie so i was no better off,those moderators know something we don't and their not sharing.

Hey geeg was it colnel mustard in the library with the frying pan?

This is fun,i feel like miss marpel,old wrinkly and small pmsl

Me too Joanne,nosey is my midlle name !
From gigi's clue i think it's a woman,i am gettin warm ?

Hmmm...reading back to Gigi's last post - and bearing in mind that the mods know whats going on a bit more than we do, I suspect that Mr Big Conk may actually be Mrs Big Conk???

Zingara said:
Hmmm...reading back to Gigi's last post - and bearing in mind that the mods know whats going on a bit more than we do, I suspect that Mr Big Conk may actually be Mrs Big Conk???

Hey all this refering to Mr big conk has made me install the spell check lol

becki x said:

Good plan! Wouldn't wanna get mixed up there!

becki x said:

ha ha lol xx

Zingara said:
.....lol...yup and you all drooled over her:eek: ....no wonder he/she went quiet.....:lol:

*JOANNE* said:
mmm got me very curious gigi.....he's not a blast from the past on here is "HE"?????? i am so nosey this will bug me forever

Funnily enough Joanne, there is a weird connection!!

One thing I will say, and that is FRAUDSTER.

Bagpuss said:
.....lol...yup and you all drooled over her:eek: ....no wonder he/she went quiet.....:lol:

Not me....I actually missed the whole post, and just caught up on this one! Thankfully!!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back