Update on our new member - "The Nail Guy"

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
How did his nose get bigger on the picture ?

Maybe it was because he was telling porkies about what he looked like :)

MINKUS said:
how about just one teeeny tiny weany little clue?:green:

Trust you, you little Minkus!! Good name for you.
I'll tell you when the time is right!! Gotta be careful you know!

andrelax said:
He never denied it River. I think someone pm'ed him and he confirmed that it was him. More fool us eh?

I know, it was Becki !!

He probably LOVED all the attention he was getting. I agree with Amber, he probably does look like Andy out of Little Britain !

River

Sassy Hassy said:
Have you noticed how the Nailguy's nose is growing - didn't that happen to Pinnochio?

I have just looked at that and thought that wasn't like that before!! :lol:

River said:
Who's "we" ???

Damn, thought I cracked the case of the century !

River

The moderators knew! We are not called the super sleuths for nothing you know. We found out all sorts of things about this guy.

Agent River on the case again i see!! xxxx

geeg said:
The moderators knew! We are not called the super sleuths for nothing you know. We found out all sorts of things about this guy.

How Gigi, he only said his name was Sean and what car he drove. Did I miss something?

wheres the pic of his bigger nose?

the mods can see ip addresses and stuff alex

andrelax said:
How Gigi, he only said his name was Sean and what car he drove. Did I miss something?

We have access to information that you don't. Adresses and such like. Lets just say he is not the impartial and unbiased person he claims to be, if it is a he at all!!

I've just checked out his 'bigger' nose in the members list!

Just take a look at his avatar!

It must be someone really famous I think, which narrows it down to a million people. I aren't too crash hot on famous people in the nail world so who could it be geeks?

the%2Bnail%2Bguy.gif

pmsl !

That is just hilarious!!

I just thought Trent Reznor must be having a career change....

EllaX said:
Agent River on the case again i see!! xxxx

Old habits die hard Agent PinkChic. I wasn't promoted to Commander for nothing :lol:

River

this is just me thinking out load here but sam seemed to be enjoying that thread more then most could he have been leading a double life that day??????

lancslass said:
this is just me thinking out load here but sam seemed to be enjoying that thread more then most could he have been leading a double life that day??????

I was just thinking that Lisa. Mmmm, the plot thinkens.

GMG first picked up on it by saying 'you look like trent reznor', think he meant it genuinally though at the time, sorry but i think its rather starnge to claim you are someone that you are not! Its just weird!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back