update on possible infill client etc......

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Creative Tech

Pampered Princess
Reaction score
Hi All!

I had the possible infill client and her friend today.the first client who needed the infills had had her nails dune at a chinese place the filing took qwite a while as there where so think,but after that I did the infills with just pink powder which went rather well,then I did french polish because she had just pink from the chinese place.

The other client just had french polish no filling or shaping.

I was really pleased with what I did.:)

Thank you so much for all your advice in my other thread.:hug:

Aw Creative Tech that's great news, and not one client but two!!

Aw Creative Tech that's great news, and not one client but two!!
Hi Sassy Hassy!
Thank you!the client who had the infills and french polish took a price list/flier so that's great to.

Thanks Again! :hug:

Well done, hun, bet you're pleased!

I'm so happy for you!!!:wink2: Perhaps your name will be spread about and your business will grow!!!

Looks like things are looking up Sarah glad all went well.:)

I'm so happy for you!!!:wink2: Perhaps your name will be spread about and your business will grow!!!
The client who had the infills and french polish is a hairdress so hopeful she will let her clients etc now about me.

That would be great! :wink2:

Great news Sarah - WELL DONE!:)

The client who had the infills and french polish is a hairdress so hopeful she will let her clients etc now about me.

That would be great! :wink2:

Thats fab! Next time she comes you ought to give her lots of fliers to keep in her salon - could be a big break for you.:hug:

Sarah! I am absolutely over the moon for you, do you know how long I have been waiting to hear something like this from you?

I bet you are chuffed to bits that all went well!:lol:

Did you feel that you coped OK with there being 2 clients?

If we still had geekmolians I would send you a prezzie.

WELL DONE!

teri x:hug:

Thats fab! Next time she comes you ought to give her lots of fliers to keep in her salon - could be a big break for you.:hug:
I think she said she duse mobile hairdressing,But!I could still give her a load of fliers to give to those mobile clients of her's.

Thank you for all your lovely replies so fare I'm very grateful.:hug:

Glad to hear that you are starting to get clients in and do well sarah.
However i find it hard to read your posts/ threads sometimes with the grammer/spelling mistakes that you are making.
Im pointing it out as i hope your price lists are not the same.
Dont take this the wrong way im just trying to help xx

thats really good sarah, and becuase your client is a hairdresser she will have loads of comments on her nails....so the word will soon get around and you will get more clients.......really pleased for you

Sarah! I am absolutely over the moon for you, do you know how long I have been waiting to hear something like this from you?

I bet you are chuffed to bits that all went well!:lol:

Did you feel that you coped OK with there being 2 clients?

If we still had geekmolians I would send you a prezzie.

WELL DONE!

teri x:hug:
Yes!I was well chuffed with what I did.I felt I coped really well and I'm very happy.

well done hun, glad you coped with it and enjoyed it too , xxx

Well done Sarah - your hard work is paying off! I hope she brings many more clients to your door!

Jacqui

Fantastic news... well done :D

I'm really pleased things are looking up for you :hug:

Morning All!

Thank you for all your lovely replies,I hope yesterday was the start of many.:wink2:

we will have to see! :Grope:

Thanks Again! :hug:

Thats fantastic Sarah, im so pleased for you!!!!!!!!

Latest posts

Back