updated my site with pics!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

R S B

Reaction score
Hi peeps, just wanted to let you know i've just finished updating my site with some more pics! Please take a little look!
Cheers:wink2:

I love the blue colour fade and dots - they look like bubbles :green:

You're very talented :green:

sorry Rachel.. it won't let me in.. it says you've exceeded your bandwidth limit...

Hi,Thankyou for being kind with your comments!:o I've got a big grin now! Lol! You've lifted my spirits!:D
Didn't think i was as nearly as good as alot of you on here! The key is to practice practice and er practice! It apparently makes perfect;) Think i'll need some more then! Ha ha

Mani-fique! If you try the refresh button that might work! Can't really give any more advice on that i'm afraid, i only just about manage to turn on the computer yet alone know how to sort it when it goes t#ts up or crashes! Although it has threatened me on a number of occasions. I would post the pics on this site but don't know how! Only know how to put in a link!
Could try this and see if it works http://www.freewebs.com/talonsnails

OH NO i get what you mean now Mani-fique! I've just tried to have a look and it won't let me!:evil:

I am going to sort it now though. Might have to take some stuff off!:cry:

well if its any consolation Rachel I did manage to have a quick peep before it blocked me out and your nails are wonderful! How you do some of those I don't know!

Hope you get it sorted soon and I'm so glad it wasn't me... thought I was going mad!

i loved yor site

i have just started using brisa and am finding it difficult to get off soaking and filing any tips thanks ann

:rolleyes: Can't get in either:rolleyes: Will keep tryin though. I'm sure it's great. I'm not the best with computers either but I have to say typing speed has gotten better/juzt spulling NOW!!! :wink2: Best wishes jnail OZxxx

I can`t get in, says its frozen..........
I`d love to take a look

Hi everyone, i've been trying to sort it out but apparently if i want the site running again i'll have to start paying which i can't really do, i need all the money i can get at the mo. Plus i don't have a credit card so i'd have to use my mum's and she's a bit iffy about using it on the net! Plus it's an American site!

I am really disappointed:sad: because i was just getting a collection together there! Ah well i guess i'll have to find some other way of showing my pics! Maybe i could post some on here, if anyone could tell me how to do that please!
Thanks everyone for your feedback!
See ya later

Hi rachel

im with freewebs i just bought my own domian name an linked it to my free webs site
looks bit more professional lol..

i dont pay for the free webs site
have you tried taking some pics off ?

i cant see why they should have frozen it ???
you are aloud 50 pics.

other than that
you would have to re do the website an start again on freewebs

im a beginning but love doing it learn as i fo along
i could try an help you

bbfn

Hi Hayley, yeah i tried taking some pics off earlier but it didn't make a difference! I'm gonna give it another go and see if it does anything then, otherwise like you said i might have to start over with it all!

Thanks for offering to help:wink2: Are you on the forum chat and help room on the freewebs site? I noticed it but have never been in it!

Anyways, i am going to try and sort it now! Thanks for advice
See ya later:hug:

Poop! I can't take a look either. I will come back and look later, I am dying to look at your nails.
:)

Jen

haylznailz said:
Hi rachel

im with freewebs i just bought my own domian name an linked it to my free webs site
looks bit more professional lol..

i dont pay for the free webs site
have you tried taking some pics off ?

i cant see why they should have frozen it ???
you are aloud 50 pics.

other than that
you would have to re do the website an start again on freewebs

im a beginning but love doing it learn as i fo along
i could try an help you

bbfn

Hi hayley
Just wondered how much it cost you to have your own domain name, how you go about doing that??

Latest posts

Back