Urgent advice needed!!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Gilz

Reaction score
Hi geeks please help. I have a client tonight for a spray tan and she has just texted to say that she has had a henna temporary tatoo done at the weekend on her arm. I am new to this and she is my 2nd client so I am unsure if I can tan her or is it ok just to cover it up with something? and tan around it or would you advice waiting a week or so???

Gillian

As far as I know u can still tan her ! Try a cotton bud and put creme over the henna with it ? X

I have fake bake moisturer barrier spray just maybe spray that on it first? or use something else

I would be happy to spray tan over the henna tattoo, don't put any barrier cream over or you may get white patches and that will lead to her complaining. Give her full before and aftercare, and also explain that it could have adverce reactions to the tan, Realistically it wont do anything, but it may discolour the henna, and put everything on the record card and get her to sign. HTH

Latest posts

Back