Urgently need a lash geek in Nottingham

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

MisstyB

Reaction score
Hi
I have just come in on a Sunday to do a clients infills before she flys back to the uk tomorrow for a wedding, I opened a new bottle of Lash perfect ultimate ll and it was practically unusable, the consistancy was like treacle, everytime I got a lash on there were strings of glue coming off it...nightmare, she is a lovely lady and was very understanding but my question is is there anyone using the Lash perfect glue who could do infills for her in Nottingham either wednesday or thursday???????? Also has anyone else had a problem with the glue recently??
Tinaxxxxx

I am bumping this as she is really desperate!

Contact lash perfect and explain & ask for details of near by lash perfect therapists? Or they might pass your number on to them!? We do lash perfect but in manchester, we haven't had any problem with the glue, if its a new one tell lash perfect and I'm sure they will send out a replacement. If your short of glue I'm sure you could get another brand just for this emergency from your nearest supplier!?

Lash perfect have been great, i am in Spain and I think that sometimes the heat really affects the glue, they have replaced two bottles free of charge, so no complaints there, I have actually found a place in Notts that does them and they have been amazing and she has an appointment for thursday, so phew all sorted! Thanks for your reply though, I really was so upset for her as you know how it is, she was going back for a wedding and seeing a lot of old school friends and wanted to look hot to trot!!!

PS everywhere closes here in August, so sadly its really hard to get stocks of anything!!! All four of my main suppliers dermalogica, eve taylor, perron Rigot, Lash perfect all closed and not sending out orders till september, the lovely girl at Lash Perfect has been amazing though, she just happened to see my email before she went on holiday and has rushed me an order through personally.....quite mad when we are up to our eyeballs in recession!!!!!!

Oh I'm glad you got everything sorted! Im so jealous that your in spain, are you spanish or did you migrate? I was going to do that a few years ago before the mortgage and baby!!

I will send you personal mail

Latest posts

Back