Using enough solution

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

MichelleG1978

Reaction score
Hi! I'm new to spray tanning and when I trained I was told to expect to use around 50 mls of tan solution per body, and from what I've read on here that's right. I've done a few weeks of practise and I feel confident in my routine, feel my gun is set up right, and people have been happy with the tans I've done. However i find I'm only using around 30-40mls of tan? Am I doing something wrong?

Don't worry if you'e using less than 50mls of tan, as long as the finished look is great and the client is happy then it's a win win for you as you're using less product therefore more profit! Some clients will need a little more dependant on body type/size and some need less so well done you!

Don't worry if you'e using less than 50mls of tan, as long as the finished look is great and the client is happy then it's a win win for you as you're using less product therefore more profit! Some clients will need a little more dependant on body type/size and some need less so well done you!

Thank you! I always check the client afterwards to make sure they're covered and so far they've been happy with their tan. I'm probably just worrying for no reason but thought I may be going wrong somewhere if I'm not using the recommended amount

Latest posts

Back