Using Tandare along with Vani-T

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Lush-Lash

Reaction score
Hi geeks, I'm stocking vani-t velocity (which I really love & plan on stocking for life lol) but as it's only a max % of 12 I need something darker to work with it..

I've spent 3 hours doing research on here today (supposed to be doing my garden but that can wait lol)

So for those of you who use tandare shall I go for 14% or 18% :confused:

I haven't actually used darker than a 12% before so maybe the 18% would be too much of a jump? (possibly answered my own question there lol) it's just vani-t is 12% & I know 2 clients love it but would like darker so this is why I'm thinking maybe 14% tandare won't be dark enough & I should opt for the 18%

Also were do you order from? I've seen big red beauty or brown gorgeous stock the tan but I'm always dubious about giving card details to a company I don't know (hope if either company happen to read this I haven't offended, I'm just over paranoid :D)

I haven't actually trialed tandare, im just going for it through all of the salon geek recommendation posts I've read!

Any tandare fans out there care to help? Thanks xx

are all the lovely geeks out on the razzle tonight? lol xx

Hi geeks, I'm stocking vani-t velocity (which I really love & plan on stocking for life lol) but as it's only a max % of 12 I need something darker to work with it..

I've spent 3 hours doing research on here today (supposed to be doing my garden but that can wait lol)

I haven't actually used darker than a 12% before so maybe the 18% would be too much of a jump? (possibly answered my own question there lol) it's just vani-t is 12% & I know 2 clients love it but would like darker so this is why I'm thinking maybe 14% tandare won't be dark enough & I should opt for the 18%

Also were do you order from? I've seen big red beauty or brown gorgeous stock the tan but I'm always dubious about giving card details to a company I don't know (hope if either company happen to read this I haven't offended, I'm just over paranoid :D)

I haven't actually trialed tandare, im just going for it through all of the salon geek recommendation posts I've read!

Given your reservations about the higher solution concentrates I would suggest that you take the 14% and purchase the booster drops so you can take things up a notch for those customers who want it dark.

Mmm as for strange companies taking your card details this is ,,in this case nothing for you to worry about as I am the brand owner of the tandare brand as well as the owner of big red beauty...brown Georgouse is a bonified resser of my brands and is as reputable as they come

Both big red beauty and brown georgous are the only oficial distributors of the tandare brands here in the UK

In so far as taking your card details ..well again nothing to worry about here also as we dont want your money up front...this is not how i/we do business ..

The way we work is simple and based on mutual trust...you order...we ship and when you have received the items and are completely happy then you send us your rimittence...in other words it is us who puts our trust in our customers :wink2:

Likewise if you are not satisfied with your purchase...well simply return it for a full refund...including the delivery charges

Cant be fairer than that :hug:

Last edited:
Given your reservations about the higher solution concentrates I would suggest that you take the 14% and purchase the booster drops so you can take things up a notch for those customers who want it dark.

Mmm as for strange companies taking your card details this is ,,in this case nothing for you to worry about as I am the brand owner of the tandare brand as well as the owner of big red beauty...brown Georgouse is a bonified resser of my brands and is as reputable as they come

Both big red beauty and brown georgous are the only oficial distributors of the tandare brands here in the UK

In so far as taking your card details ..well again nothing to worry about here also as we dont want your money up front...this is not how i/we do business ..

The way we work is simple and based on mutual trust...you order...we ship and when you have received the items and are completely happy then you send us your rimittence...in other words it is us who puts our trust in our customers :wink2:

Likewise if you are not satisfied with your purchase...well simply return it for a full refund...including the delivery charges

Cant be fairer than that :hug:

Thank you Colin for your reply :hug:

I'll order 14% & booster drops like you say, thanks. x

its a pleasure...if you order through our website you will be required to pay with order however if you call us and order between 9.30am -5.30pm we will happily ship and then await your remittance...so well worth thinking and besides its always Nice to talk to customers rather than doing things over the INTERNET :hug:

Is this a golden or a brown brown tan, do you know if samples are available for this, have been trying the nkd, and organics,which are lovely but i too would like a darker tan. (big thankyou to Colin the tan master for the amazing samples, hope you got your plate badge,ha.):hug:

Is this a golden or a brown brown tan, do you know if samples are available for this, have been trying the nkd, and organics,which are lovely but i too would like a darker tan. (big thankyou to Colin the tan master for the amazing samples, hope you got your plate badge,ha.):hug:

do you know your such a creeper when your after something lol :smack:

Tell you what ...heres the deal...you send me that big badge you promised and i will send you some samples of the tandare 18% and 14% lol

do we have a deal :wink2::lol::lol::hug:

Oh tandare is somewhere between dark and golden :wink2:

do you know your such a creeper when your after something lol :smack:

Tell you what ...heres the deal...you send me that big badge you promised and i will send you some samples of the tandare 18% and 14% lol

do we have a deal :wink2::lol::lol::hug:

Oh tandare is somewhere between dark and golden :wink2:

Deal :hug: have a told you how smart, attractive, funny, honest..... you are :Grope: lol xx I will pm my address:wink2:

Deal :hug: have a told you how smart, attractive, funny, honest..... you are :Grope: lol xx I will pm my address:wink2:

sweet talk will get you far :wink2::lol::hug::Grope:

ok its official...weve swapped addies so were officially engaged now...hope your hubby doesnt mind to much :eek::eek::lol::lol::lol::hug:

ok its official...weve swapped addies so were officially engaged now...hope your hubby doesnt mind to much :eek::eek::lol::lol::lol::hug:

What husband lol.:rolleyes: Just pop a mega diamond ring in 1 of the samples, and i'll get some cheap champers, cheers .:Grope:

What husband lol.:rolleyes: Just pop a mega diamond ring in 1 of the samples, and i'll get some cheap champers, cheers .:Grope:

is that a proposal :eek::hug:

we could be the very first salon geek couple...
salon geek could go global as an internet dating site and take on the likes of match.com...opps how do i know about that site you might ask :o

Wonder if the site will do a feature on us ...maybe ED will kindly do a write up for us and help spread the :Love::Love:to all the other peeps :eek::Grope::lol::lol:

is that a proposal :eek::hug:

we could be the very first salon geek couple...
salon geek could go global as an internet dating site and take on the likes of match.com...opps how do i know about that site you might ask :o

Wonder if the site will do a feature on us ...maybe ED will kindly do a write up for us and help spread the :Love::Love:to all the other peeps :eek::Grope::lol::lol:

Let me get my B&Q tan done first.I want to look my best for the feature lol. salondating.com love it.x

Let me get my B&Q tan done first.I want to look my best for the feature lol. salondating.com love it.x

salongeekadate4u.com

mmm wonder if samuel sweet has now registered that domaine name already now :eek::lol::lol:

I think were onto something potentially big here :wink2:

I assume this has all now changed now that your onto the B&Q brand :Scared::Scared:
Anhoo's will be lovely to see you at the wedding :wink2::lol::lol::hug:
dont forget to stand in a good position to catch them flowers flung into the air :wink2:

I assume this has all now changed now that your onto the B&Q brand :Scared::Scared:
Anhoo's will be lovely to see you at the wedding :wink2::lol::lol::hug:
dont forget to stand in a good position to catch them flowers flung into the air :wink2:

The B&Q brand went on a bit streaky & the guide colour is way way to dark! think I've given my husband a shock this morning, his initial reaction when he looked in the mirror was :eek:

I think I'm going to play it safe & go with the tandare colin! I've heard nothing but good comments about it..

unfortunately I don't think b&q's is the one for me :sad: (I'm a bit gutted as it is extremely good value for money at buy 1 litre get 12 litres free) oh well you win some you lose some. x

LOL you guys are crazyyyy!

The B&Q brand went on a bit streaky & the guide colour is way way to dark! think I've given my husband a shock this morning, his initial reaction when he looked in the mirror was :eek:

I think I'm going to play it safe & go with the tandare colin! I've heard nothing but good comments about it..

unfortunately I don't think b&q's is the one for me :sad: (I'm a bit gutted as it is extremely good value for money at buy 1 litre get 12 litres free) oh well you win some you lose some. x

LOL you guys are crazyyyy!

Fair enough :wink2:
oh well i guess thats B&Q share price will plummet and all because of one streaky spray tan :wink2::lol::lol:

well think i'm gonna give the b&Q range ago.
light tan-light oak
med- beech
dark- mahogany
very dark - tarmac

very hard wearing, no fade off for yrs, and you can go out in the rain...simples
where was you colin this morning, my slippers were soaking and my veil blew off and got caught in the B&Q trolleys.waited 5 hrs:eek: least i got my tan stock though .:lol:

well think i'm gonna give the b&Q range ago.
light tan-light oak
med- beech
dark- mahogany
very dark - tarmac

very hard wearing, no fade off for yrs, and you can go out in the rain...simples
where was you colin this morning, my slippers were soaking and my veil blew off and got caught in the B&Q trolleys.waited 5 hrs:eek: least i got my tan stock though .:lol:

Opps silly me...completly slipped my mind :rolleyes:
Well to be honest I passed a KFC and just couldn't resist.....so got tied up scoffing a big bucket meal for 12 people :eek::lol::lol:

Could we reschedule perhaps :wink2:

Bet the tarmac colour looks georgouse against the contrast of the white dress....just dont smile as you will definatley stand out in the crowd...as if you didnt already what with wearing a white wedding dress pushing a trolley full of fence paint up and down the B&Q isles :lol::lol:

Latest posts

Back