Using Tandare along with Vani-T

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'd say 8% 1 hour, 10% 2 hours, 12% 3 hours. it's actually a 1-3 hour tan so doesn't need leaving on for 4 hours (says 1-3 hours on the bottle) but I say 4 hours to clients anyway.

LOL at the pandora.... it's a male one, he has just bought him self a little frog charm to go on it :scared: haha x

Bit confused now as on the web site it says 1hr light, 2hrs-med, 3-4 dark
as if it could be on 4 hrs?;)

Bit confused now as on the web site it says 1hr light, 2hrs-med, 3-4 dark
as if it could be on 4 hrs?;)

Ooh I don't know, I always make clients keep it on 4 hours for a dark tan anyhow, but on my bottle it says world best rapid tan 1-3 hours, see if your bottle says it? Xx

quick question for jenx if your reading, the new 15% will it be in the form of a rapid tan like velocity do you know? Thanks xx

quick question for jenx if your reading, the new 15% will it be in the form of a rapid tan like velocity do you know? Thanks xx

I thought it was velocity rapid in 14% that was coming soon,lol.:lol:

I thought it was velocity rapid in 14% that was coming soon,lol.:lol:

Jen said 15% on an earlier post, maybe she typed the wrong number by mistake & actually meant 14% ooh either way november couldnt come quick enough! x

Im really impressed with my samples Collin, Thank you! Speedy as heck delivery :D

you haven't been stingy & only sent me a teaspoon of tan either lol
I've possibly got enough to tan my whole street pmsl, im pleased because i can test on different skin types now Rather than only seeing the result on one person.

I always wonder how I'm going to test a tan out when some company's only send 2ml of tan out :lol:

Thanks again. x

Oh & the essence of summer smells like robinsons fruit juice.. Yum!

Hey girlies, as far as I am aware it is 15% velocity.
I tend to say 1-4hrs as that is what I was told when velocity first came out. To be honest I just stuck with it even though it does say 1-3hrs on the bottle, 1-4hrs is what i recommend to my clients xx

I'm going to test 14% tandare soon, ill wash it off tonight & I'll let you know what I think x

I'm going to test 14% tandare soon, ill wash it off tonight & I'll let you know what I think x

Oh me too, this wk end. never tried that dark ,bit worried,lol.My sofas dark brown you wont be able to find me.x:wink2:

Latest posts

Back