Using Tandare along with Vani-T

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
May we please now get this thread back on track to the original questions asked by the OP, ie. using Tandare along with Vani-T please?

One-to-one chats should be taken to PM's.

Thank you.

Hi lush lash, just to let you know vani-t are bringing out a 15% velocity before the end of the year. They are hoping to have it available in the uk by November xxx

Hi lush lash, just to let you know vani-t are bringing out a 15% velocity before the end of the year. They are hoping to have it available in the uk by November xxx

Thanks very much for that jen, that's fab! xx

Tiatia will be excited by this I'm sure lol xx

Thanks very much for that jen, that's fab! xx

Tiatia will be excited by this I'm sure lol xx

I'm exstatic, whoop whoop, sorry Colin ruined your thread,lol. I told him to stop messing;)

Hi geeks, I'm stocking vani-t velocity (which I really love & plan on stocking for life lol) but as it's only a max % of 12 I need something darker to work with it..

I've spent 3 hours doing research on here today (supposed to be doing my garden but that can wait lol)

So for those of you who use tandare shall I go for 14% or 18% :confused:

I haven't actually used darker than a 12% before so maybe the 18% would be too much of a jump? (possibly answered my own question there lol) it's just vani-t is 12% & I know 2 clients love it but would like darker so this is why I'm thinking maybe 14% tandare won't be dark enough & I should opt for the 18%

Also were do you order from? I've seen big red beauty or brown gorgeous stock the tan but I'm always dubious about giving card details to a company I don't know (hope if either company happen to read this I haven't offended, I'm just over paranoid :D)

I haven't actually trialed tandare, im just going for it through all of the salon geek recommendation posts I've read!

Any tandare fans out there care to help? Thanks xx

Hi Lush lash,
How do you explain the velocity fast tan, and are you finding clients are happy with how it works eg. takes a further 12 hrs to develop and darkens further over next 12 hrs,are they getting the shade they want in regards to how long they left there tan on? thanks chick.x:hug:

Hi Lush lash,
How do you explain the velocity fast tan, and are you finding clients are happy with how it works eg. takes a further 12 hrs to develop and darkens further over next 12 hrs,are they getting the shade they want in regards to how long they left there tan on? thanks chick.x:hug:

Would love to know this also. I have samples and cannot get anyone to spray. Maybe if I say it's free.... Lol:) x

Would love to know this also. I have samples and cannot get anyone to spray. Maybe if I say it's free.... Lol:) x

I know am wanting to order today, but can't decide on liquid sun , fusion or velocity, i only do abit of tanning as i'm mainly doing hair,so dont want lots of different bottles of solution going off.But then scared if only have velocity fast tan ppl might not want it.;)

I just advertise it as vani-t velocity 'fast tan' able to wash off between 1-4 hours, no one has complained about it being a fast tan :)

upon wash off you do have a bit of colour but 24 hours later you do have the full colour, I did a test on my hubby & mum both didn't go any darker after 24 hours. x

Just sent you a pm tiatia x

HAVE TAKEN THE PLUNGE, MADE AN ORDER TODAY :eek:

HAVE TAKEN THE PLUNGE, MADE AN ORDER TODAY :eek:

Omg! your such a rebel tiatia! :D

Which did you go for? tandare or vani-t? I was just going to reply back to your pm x

Ordered Vani-t velocity, and have just received my tandare samples to try,THANKS COL.(have an amazing trip):hug: Gonna be really dark this week end,lol.;)

Ordered Vani-t velocity, and have just received my tandare samples to try,THANKS COL.(have an amazing trip):hug: Gonna be really dark this week end,lol.;)

good luck with the testing and rember to turn that gun down and 8" from the skin you hear :wink2::hug:

Didnt send you the 18% as thought that would freak you out a tad to much :eek::lol::wink2:

good luck with the testing and rember to turn that gun down and 8" from the skin you hear :wink2::hug:

Didnt send you the 18% as thought that would freak you out a tad to much :eek::lol::wink2:

Is there a chance I could have a tandare sample please collin.. to try before I buy, pretty please with a nice big red hand picked scrumptious cherry on the top ;) lol

Is there a chance I could have a tandare sample please collin.. to try before I buy, pretty please with a nice big red hand picked scrumptious cherry on the top ;) lol

Hay Lush, your nearly as creepy as me lol;). My samples came minus the ring :mad:,ha ha.
With Vani-t velocity what % do you get from leaving 1 hr, 2hr, 3hr, 4hr??
thanks in advance.xx:hug:
Lush,em ...a pandora bracelet???

you are such a creep :smack:
which would you like...10/14/18% variant ...please PM me your addy like tonight so i can send before I get on me plane in the morning :wink2:

you are such a creep :smack:
which would you like...10/14/18% variant ...please PM me your addy like tonight so i can send before I get on me plane in the morning :wink2:

Oh your a good un Collin.

will pm you right away, better get in there quick before that great white gobbles you up ;)

Hay Lush, your nearly as creepy as me lol;). My samples came minus the ring :mad:,ha ha.
With Vani-t velocity what % do you get from leaving 1 hr, 2hr, 3hr, 4hr??
thanks in advance.xx:hug:
Lush,em ...a pandora bracelet???

I'd say 8% 1 hour, 10% 2 hours, 12% 3 hours. it's actually a 1-3 hour tan so doesn't need leaving on for 4 hours (says 1-3 hours on the bottle) but I say 4 hours to clients anyway.

LOL at the pandora.... it's a male one, he has just bought him self a little frog charm to go on it :scared: haha x

Oh your a good un Collin.

will pm you right away, better get in there quick before that great white gobbles you up ;)

and so it is done :wink2::hug:

Latest posts

Back