UV gel for extensions?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

theperfectten

Reaction score
Hi all, have done a search for the above but wasn't able to find one... am currently using Dream (from Essential Nails) UV sculpting gel as an overlay for gel extensions, can't remember what it was I trained with as it was too long ago! Anyway, I fully intend to switch to Brisa as soon as I've built up enough money to buy the CND lamp but can anyone suggest a good gel to use in the meantime?

The Brisa Gel conversion class comes with the lamp and kit to get you started, and is a very attractive price :)

If you really want to use it, I would hold off until you can take the class and then make the switch x

I would hold off honey. Brisa is fabulous and it would be a waste of money to buy something in the meantime.
I bought some cuccio soak off gels before I could buy shellac- wish I hadn't as they aren't touched now as they arent great and now I've tried shellac there's no turning back ;)

Like everyone else has said go for Brisa. It's brilliant and after using Dream ( I used to and this is where my business name came from) Brisa is amazing to use and files so easy :)
Vicki x

I use brisa gel and it's fab I did try one of the nsi coloured gels but it didn't work well for me like brisa

Latest posts

Back