Vajazzle Posters

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

tigi

Reaction score
I want a pretty poster for in the window of the salon (so nothing too exposed). Has anyone been able to buy one? Where did you get it?

I really want one showing the vajazzle on the hip area and not too near the bikini ( I know, it defeats the purpose somewhat but I just want to be respectful of passers by).

thank you
tigi
xx

bare+bling.jpg

This is the only decent picture I could find... you could have it made as a poster of vista print as they do cheap deals?!

Or you could even taken your own photo :)

Do you get much business from it? x x x

i got a free poster for bikini gems with my order with smilegems.co.uk , nice and eye catching x

Hi I got a window sticker when I ordered vajazzle wholesale
x

Hi I got a window sticker when I ordered vajazzle wholesale
x

Hey I was just owndering on where you got your trainging for Vajazzling? do you have to be trained?

Thanks

Hi Tantina, no didnt have to do any training - there's a leaflet that comes with the gems - basically you cleanse the area, dry and then place the vajazzle where they want it; place your hand on top and hold for about 30-60mins, the heat from your hand helps the gems stick to the skin. Happy vajazzling :lol:

Buggar!! Had a blonde moment - yep ment secs not mins!!! :lol:

Have images of Deb falling asleep on the client after an hour.

Thank you ladies I shall investigate further and I am going to take my own pics and if any of them look great, Ill be happy to share .
xxxx

Hello,

Would any of you please be able to tell me where you get your vajazzle gems from?

Thank you :)

xx

Hi Sarah
call Vajazzle me on 01202 377284 (lines open Monday-Friday 9am-5pm)

And yes Tigi I would have been asleep after an hour!! LOL x

I am a mobile technician and thinking of starting vajazzling!
But need to know it is worth travel time/costs ect.
How much do you charge and how many clients do you averge for this p/w? x

Me too! Any info on pricing / how long it takes gratefully appreciated!!!

I am a mobile technician and thinking of starting vajazzling!
But need to know it is worth travel time/costs ect.
How much do you charge and how many clients do you averge for this p/w? x

I have been using bikini gems for about 8 years, for me it not a popular treatment at all, I charge £8 each or £5 with an american wax (all off) I would say I do about 5 a year!!
You can always buy a few designs from smile gems & see how you go, there is no start up cost or kit to buy, just buy a few designs as & when you need them. x:hug:x

I have been using bikini gems for about 8 years, for me it not a popular treatment at all, I charge £8 each or £5 with an american wax (all off) I would say I do about 5 a year!!
You can always buy a few designs from smile gems & see how you go, there is no start up cost or kit to buy, just buy a few designs as & when you need them. x:hug:x

That's exactly what I was thinking- offering and buying the stuff when I need it! Would it make much difference if I brought the gems off the high street? x

The bikini gems are pre-glued designs, all you do is pull back the backing, place on area, rub design, then pull back & voila all done.
If you are offering the bikini gems as a professional service, I would buy the designs from the company, not the high street. Also the bikin gems are swarovski crystals.
True vajazzles are all done freehand, even though I think you can call bikini gems vajazzles if you want.
If you do get bikini gems I would advertise them as -
Bikini Gems (aka Vajazzles)
There is also a lovely poster (as mentioned above) you can get to advertise them.
Hope that helps x

The bikini gems are pre-glued designs, all you do is pull back the backing, place on area, rub design, then pull back & voila all done.
If you are offering the bikini gems as a professional service, I would buy the designs from the company, not the high street. Also the bikin gems are swarovski crystals.
True vajazzles are all done freehand, even though I think you can call bikini gems vajazzles if you want.
If you do get bikini gems I would advertise them as -
Bikini Gems (aka Vajazzles)
There is also a lovely poster (as mentioned above) you can get to advertise them.
Hope that helps x

Thank you very much :) although after considering it I doubt I would get enough bookings for this to make it worth it! x

Ok, no problem, like I said before you could just buy 2 designs (very small layout) advertise it & see how it goes, if it goes well buy more in, if not at least you gave it a shot - you havent got anything to loose! x

I think it may be an idea to offer them on specific days (as petrol costs) maybe saterdays or twice a month, but then people want them for "special occassions".. Well I think.
I think I will do that (get a couple and take it from there) thank you for your help :) x

Sent from my iPad using SalonGeek

Sounds like a plan! You are welcome xx

Latest posts

Back